r u among those people who abuse n blame others religions?

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (89 posts)
  1. cooper winslow profile image58
    cooper winslowposted 14 years ago

hey guyz this is not good thing. i have saw many topics on religions in which people had commented rude one's n bad one's. r u among those? if not so wat is ur massage to the people who did this insulting thing?

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How can this be insulting? I am guessing you are a Muslim? In which case - your ridiculous religion offends me.

My Invisible Master - The Star Goat (LBIH) - tells me that yours is another false political religion and it should be destroyed using humor and irony. I have instructions to have humiliated at least 20,0000 followers of the political religions by end 2012. wink

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A fine endeavour to which I will contribute. smile

2. Niteriter profile image60
        Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been converted to a believer. I believe Mark is God.

1. Pandoras Box profile image60
          Pandoras Boxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's why he has to wear the sunglasses.

3. cooper winslow profile image58
        cooper winslowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes mark iam a muslim n umma of mohommad(pbuh). i posted this topic to know about the views of people. because more people in this hubpages has disapragered others faiths.

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol
      Is this another joke ??
      HP has become hilarious since a couple of days ago
      lol

3. errum fattah profile image61
      errum fattahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes cooper u r right all people should respect others feelings n religions cuz its very personal n close thing to our lives.

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image56
        ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

if thats the case errum/cooper??? you should be respecting others feelings and religions by not starting threads blaming other religions of bombing your mosques. http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/35173
        Practise what you preach.

1. errum fattah profile image61

ashwin..i visited my topic..n to ur information i was just asking the question. n i was not sure that really muslims r killing. ah well, tell me 1 thing v r not bombing ur churchs n temples so how can u say tht muslims should respect others feelings. silly one, only mosques r bombed.

This is your topic you started
            what do u think really muslims r killing each other in mosques?
            and this is your post
            well, i don think that those r muslims cuz no muslim can kill a muslim when he's meeting with God( i mean prayer) i think that these r agendas of non_muslim powers..

What do you mean by that errum? agendas of non muslim powers? Who are these non muslim powers who bombed your mosques?

i am doubting on israel n other countries who r doing this, cuz in waziristan there was a hindu man made himself maozin n in reality he was a man of 'ra' (i hope u r not tht unintelligent that i should tell u that wat is 'ra') so he came in waziristan for doing terrorism. he was in contact with 'ra'  in afghanistan. n for ur more information many people have been arrested due to bombing in mosques n most of them were non_muslims.

Well Errum this discussion is getting totally boring. Before i bow out i would just like to say a few words smile

Firstly i do not condemn your religion, only your statement,
                secondly i never said it was only muslims who were bombing the mosques i was merely correcting your statement when you said "you dont think muslims kill each other when they are praying" and coveniently blame the non muslim powers for the killings. I dont care what the others do, everyone play a part in this madness that is happening around the world. so dont exclude your muslims from the fault sharing by issuing post like "i dont think that those r muslims cuz no muslim can kill a muslim when he's meeting with God" because it is wrong and i have given you the links to prove my point. you take care sweetheat bye for now smile

2. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

If you were asking questions then you wouldnt be saying
            "i don think that those r muslims cuz no muslim can kill a muslim when he's meeting with God"
            thats a statement isn't it errum?

v r not bombing ur churchs n temples so how can u say tht muslims should respect others feelings. silly one, only mosques r bombed.

Is that the TRUTH errum? Muslims never bomb churches and temples and only mosques are bombed? Let me find a few stories and get back to you k? you be good and wait for me here k darling?

u goinn to find stories to make me wrong? lol! good keep it up.. but im strong in my comment, n dont call me darling ok?

3. Hokey profile image61
            Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is just silly.

2. tantrum profile image60

If it's very personal don't post it in a forum!
        If you do, cope with whatever they say to you.
        you're a grown up, I presume ?? roll

3. profile image55
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your religion has become a close thing in our lives, too. The difference is that we don't want it in our lives. It is dangerous, intolerant and teaches hatred towards non-Muslims. It does not allow humans their basic rights.

It does not deserve any respect at all, and in fact deserves only are disdain and disgust for it. It needs to be obliterated from the planet.

4. Hokey profile image61

I don't believe you are who you say you are.

4. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And, WHO are you to question the actions of others? Someone who claims better? Or superior in some manner?

Just curious.

1. Hokey profile image61

Don't worry about it cagsil. Guy has 0 hubs and 7 posts. Sockpuppet or spammer.

1. Cagsil profile image69

I don't worry about much Hokey. How you are doing today? hmm

1. Hokey profile image61

I'm doing ok. Ya know. Lot to digest. Wrote new poem. Godless World. Just published. Not negative though.  hmm

1. Cagsil profile image69

Good. At least you did something positive and productive. smile tongue

2. profile image0
    Eva Hanssonposted 14 years ago

I generally avoid "massaging" rude people.

3. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

My view:

1. Freedom of speech

2. Difference in opinion leads to more knowledge and is spice in life. Be it rude,sweet any opinion matters than silence.

1. cooper winslow profile image58
      cooper winslowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i agree there should b freedom to comment and iam not saying people should not comment i said people should give positive comments  n if they r oppposite of that religion than they should express it in a good language not in a rude or bad religion.

1. skyfire profile image79
        skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Personal attacks are always bad But criticism, opinion against religion needs to be tolerated. What's the point in religion if it asks follower to protect it from criticism/remarks ? And what could possibly happen if people says the X religion is bad or they don't like ? Do we want to form a patron of pretenders who hate X religion to the core but rule asks them not to share opinion ? That's why i think people should express opinion and there should be transparency in opinion instead of political correctness/or being pretentious.

Though i know who you are im just going to call you cooper.
        Well cooper you have a religion. when someone says there is no God you naturally want to protect your God and your religion.
        Think of Aethism as a religion. When you say there is a God aethist will want to defend their religion just as much as you do. Both sides arguements gets heated up  after a few posts, and thats natural considering the subject. You are a muslim and believe Mohammed as the final prophet but Christians will beg to differ and when the both religion voice their views, Aethist will want to air their views and state their points too. Check previous threads and you find find almost all parties regardless of Believers or not have been involved in heated words and below the belt shots. the people posting know what to expect and if it offends you just stay clear and if it goes over the line there is always the hubpages team to take care of it. so just stay cool and enjoy yourself here smile

2. profile image0
      suraj78posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am totally agree with you.

4. Niteriter profile image60
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

You don't come across as genuine, cooper. Most Hubbers start with some sort of profile, an avatar, and a Hub or two. Then others might not be suspicious that you're skulking here for purposes that are not for the betterment of HubPages. Some of the friendlier people here would probably suggest kindly that you're coming across as a spammer.

No offence. Just an explanation as to why you're not being taken seriously.

But I suspect you already know all this.

5. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

When people say things which basically equal "why are you such a jerk?" or "since you dont believe like I do I guess it's because you're mad at your mother" or "if you were enlightened like I am then you'd understand" people naturally take offense. Or at least I do. Honestly I don't think I'm rude to people who don't deserve it.

6. Niteriter profile image60

Mark is selling tracts now. I think he's gone all the way and become a church as well.

7. Niteriter profile image60

Well, you're back now. Things'll be all tickety boo again in no time!

1. tantrum profile image60

Hi there !
      big_smile

I don't think so. Everybody's getting bored of the same joke

8. Niteriter profile image60

'Tis from your witty pen that we're expecting the new jokes!

It's too early in the morning ! big_smile
      My wit is sleeping

9. Niteriter profile image60

Ha ha! And it is so very brave of you to venture into the den of iniquity unarmed!

Nobody can harm me. I'm my own God
      lol

1. Niteriter profile image60

Sorry, I forgot that. Do you require pennance or will the pain of my own concsience suffice?

I don't punish anybody.
          It's a waste of time.
          i'm busy laughing. Lol!

10. Niteriter profile image60

So your wit's awake now? The fun is about to begin.

I'm sorry to say I must go. Lots of things to do .
      C U later big_smile

1. Niteriter profile image60

Cheers.

1. Siotosh profile image60
          Siotoshposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is no God on the internet: Only Google that's why we all have adsense on our pages. It's only good marketing pratice too believe in God in on forum and be a non beliver in the next. If it were not so I would not have not have told you so.

11. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I try not to have opinions on things that don't directly affect me. So? No comment.

12. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 14 years ago

i take religions very seriously, i just think that some of the people who practice them are insanely funny and i like having a bit of fun.

1. Hokey profile image61

Easy to say coming from a hamster.

1. profile image0
        hamstersmessiahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well i am a silly sort and am naturally drawn to the silly so what can i say?

13. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Perhaps you should travel to the kardasian sphere of outrageous personal perspective.

1. profile image0

funny, i thought that's where i was!

1. Hokey profile image61

Alternate reality. Take red pill.

1. profile image0

already took the purple one.  whoops!

14. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

East to fix. Perform 17 hail rodents

1. profile image0

hamsters can't count although we're very good at spewing out meaningless numbers.

1. Hokey profile image61

Close enough!

15. ASHWINSPGA profile image56
    ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years ago

http://www.realcourage.org/2010/01/copt … ch-attack/
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/15651/um … l-muslims/
    http://hinduism.about.com/library/weekl … attack.htm

if you need more my muslim friend i will oblige you in the morning. need to get some sleep now. take care goodnight smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O42mpoqAbB0 u can copy it and paste it in utube n watch tht..

2 wrong make one right ?

2. errum fattah profile image61

dear ashwin! hindus also killing ur christian frndz poor chap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pbj4zW8eE

Try this palestine stuff much better :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWIFhKYiMqU

3. errum fattah profile image61

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKDDu93TpgM        hey xhexk this also u would know how much hindus insult  islam..must watch! n u r blaming me right? watch tht n knows the truth. i'll also give some more websites..juz wait dear!

If we start this youtube video URL playing game then this will never stop, the point is islam is intolerant religion and look what it is preaching on television for kids and adults. you call that a religion of peace ? grow up instead of showing other religions wrong.

I think you think i am a hindu. lol
        carry on with your game. Youtube will be glad to have you as their marketing manager. bye darling.

lol! ye am also thinking to join utube...actually they requested me to join cuz they want me for their website they said they would b glad if i joined their website...good idea ashwin! i should join utube..thanks for ur advice...i hate darling so dont use this word.

16. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

ashwin... i forgetted something to say, america also doing same as hindus n israeli's r doing..wahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O42mpoqAbB0nna check out this website?

Lol, israel and hindus lol don't make me laugh. Islamics are the one who prefer to attack non-islamics, remember 9/11, 26/11 ? were they funded by Hindus, Christians or Israelis ? wink

oh my God! lol! i laughed at ur post... ok so lets talk abt 9/11..today, still today USA can't find any strong proof tht muslims had did tht..am again repeating my question. tell me y jews were at holidays before 9/11 happened? lets earch abt it..n now lets talk abt 26/11..wat a shit n drama is tht? ajmal qasab says tht he cames in mumbai for making films, n now for ur information india can't still find any proof tht qasab did tht..indai is not giving any proof to pakistan n is escaping from the truth, india is doing this all cuz it wants all world to forgett kashmir issue? is this democracy? i cough on this poor democracy...indai should not b given this title ' democrative country' this is a shit!  a third world poor n naked country india? how can it be democrative when people r being killed cuz of thier religions although christians r also..hey wat abt barbari mosque, wat abt the churchs who r been bombed by indian terrorists...hey am not saying this all to indian people am juz ssaying this all to indian government..wat a shit! i should laugh louder on ur comment..lol!

So whats your point here? Muslims are good and the rest of the world is bad? Ok fine. i AGREE. Happy now? Ok sweetie heres a lollipop. go and play with your dolls.

no daddy i dont want lollipop.. n this is not my point, i juz wanna say u that only muslims here r not terrorists so u people should not blame only muslims for tht..ok daddy? understand? i dink daddy u unterstant or i shoult extlain u more

2. skyfire profile image79

Lol i laugh at your questions why jews were at holiday ? tell me why islamics celebrated when there was 9/11 ? same with 26/11 ? if they are peaceful as they preach and the attacks were not from them then why they celebrated ? wink

lol you think there is no proof for 26/11 ? sure you're pro-islamic and you'll think about that. All evidence shows that it was from islamic and there was hand of islamic person and it's very well traced. it is just like that you want to mock india as they caught islamics in this case easily. and mosque bombarded ? where on earth you live sweetie ? don't you think islam is the religion which bombarded many temples in india to begin with and you talk about mosque ? lol  and about Christians sure they are getting screwed in india, but you know why ? church leaders are promoting religion and converting people by bribing them and asking females to increase family member count just like islamics? is that what you call religion ?   tongue

and troll like you know democracy of any country ?aren't you from religion which support female slavery and slaves ?  do i need to laugh on you? lol

by the way just noticed one thing, aren't you supposed to say " ya allah" instead of "oh my god" cause "oh my god" sounds more christian one, see that could give wrong vibe you know wink

ha! u too has no any evidence for this, lol! juz giving me lame points, well, if i says 'oh my God' that doesn't means tht iam a christian, thansk God oh sorry thanks to Allah tht im not christian or i would suffer hell atlast, well, sweetie am from disney land working here for a animation in which im 'cinderalla' n am explosing bombs in the market n a prince came n hold my hand n decided to put me in the jail..how tht?

lol, no evidence ? do you watch news sweetie ? evidence is already accepted by pakistan that there is person who is engaged in 26/11 from their country and that person is one who guided ajmal qasab. need to stay in touch with world instead of making sweeping statements like my points are lame,do watch news instead of peace or q TV wink
              oh and for that oh my god one was sarcasm in case you didn't get that.
              you shocked me by saying that you work with disney land. i thought there are some profiles here preaching islamic message on internet with funds of "islamic research foundation" from zakir naik. you know that is quite hot biz these days. wink

in one website which u had posted mickey mouse is supporting palestanians, is this aa evidence, lol! oh my God! (sorry) oh Allah!
                n other i ddin't watched tht, but i'll visit tht also, n u know there were also proof found tht some indians were also involved in 26/11 or i should say some other characters were also involved in making of this drama,..u wanna join disney email the head surely he will accept that, actually he wants a companion with mickey mouse, would ye join?

lol, that was evidence for 26/11 ? are you kidding me, that was for reply that shows that what islamics are doing and using mickey mouse are teaching quran to kids just for show and more like what they are doing against other faiths with their extremism,that was reply to your video URL game.

Some indians involved ? lol now more funnier, isn't that obvious that there are islamic people in india which are going to help for that ? show me any evidence that any non-islamic person is involved in 26/11 and that evidence is accepted by rest of the world including pakistan. Don't show me those pro-islamic sites for some random lame evidence. For 26/11 evidence and news, go open any news channel website and get yourself updated. Don't make me laugh for your ignorance.

and about joining mickey mouse, if you are ready to be mini mouse then i'll consider joining for sure, are ya ready to be mini? wink

Anyway, grow up and accept the fact that islam is not tolerating anything that is non-islamic.

17. ASHWINSPGA profile image56
    ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years ago

Skyfire,notice no one is here? cuz her ramblings have long been out of point. ignore her. you are not gaining any knowledge here. Drop and leave buddy. let her have this whole thread for herself smile

Done.

lol

i was getting too much bore from u guyz, really boring speech u touched..what if i posted a comment u guys urself started 'wat is this?' how is this?' ' give me proof' ' give me this' give me that' sucha  boring guyz..i really enjoy with my boyfriend, go n ignore me, ah! my boyfriend is with me..

you want us to be jealous roll ?

y i want u to b jealous, u r not my frnd tht i want u to b tht..

This getting hilarious by the minute. Im out!!!

3. tantrum profile image60

lol
            What a lucky girl !
            good for you !

18. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

No, I am not. I think one should live and let live.

one should live n let live, i should live n should b let to live...

19. Preethi Anusha profile image67
    Preethi Anushaposted 14 years ago

No I'm not one among them ... I find that all religions more or less teach the sames values .. when one can respect the same values in the name of their religion , why not respect other religions that have the same to teach ?

think about it frds ... all are entitled to hold their own belief ..

20. philosotographer profile image61
    philosotographerposted 14 years ago

Religion leads to confusion, confusion leads to extremism, extremism leads to terrorism.  Thats why I do not believe in religion.

21. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

We are suposed to be listening for that still quiet voice !
       Can we hear it when we are listening to our own opinions ...
    ......  and everyone elses ????
       Did YOU hear that......   OOooppssss   ....   missed it  ...

Never mind.....  Maybe next time   ?????????

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)