Hindu Scriptures mention of Jesus coming to India

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (31 posts)
  1. profile image52
    paarsurreyposted 14 years ago

Hi friends

Jesus was mentioned in the Vedic literature
    more than 3000+ years before he appeared.

http://www.salagram.net/Jesus-Went-To-India.htm

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pure Delusion! Im done. Goodbye

1. profile image52
        paarsurreyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend Hokey

Please don't run from the facts; the facts would chase you down where-ever you go. Jesus came to India. Jesus is buried in Sirinagar Kashmir while Mary died in the way and is buried in Murree named after her; one may visit both the tombs/graves.

Thanks

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And the Lord said, Thou Shalt Believe in the Internet

2. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

http://backstage.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341c9cc153ef01156f91bbac970c-500wi

3. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

lol

1. profile image52

Hi friend tantrum

Are you surprised?

Thanks

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not surprised. Amazed !
        At your perseverance ! LOL

1. profile image52

Hi friend tantrum

Everybody is welcome to make a search/research on the fact "Jesus did not die on the Cross" and  accept it with perseverance.

Thanks

1. profile image0
            sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

According to some religions, Jesus didn't die on the cross but the holy spirit entered an earthly man and when the Jews decided to crucify him... because they asked God for a king...that Jesus left the body of the earthly man and stood by laughing because the man that the Jews killed was their savior, their God ie: man. 

So as the religion goes the symbolism of the Christ who died on the cross was the release of the daemons according to the flesh and the likeness of man in order to show that God was neither cruel but joyful, would neither kill or be killed but did give his peeps what they wanted which was a king and to kill the evils of the flesh.

And while all life does arrive by the same means and is likened to an animal according to my beliefs, that mans greater challenge was to first learn about yourself and where you came from and where your 'spirit' comes from before you could ever attain 'God'. 

Even in my beliefs however, Christ is the prominent figure and considered from the 'fullness', begotten meaning 'learned or knowledge not a literal translation for birth.  So then in order to find the 'truth' you would have to learn through all means which includes the acceptance of the cosmos, the infinities, our animal likeness, the power of words, the will of the subconscious and in the end everything you think you know or knew is an allusion to the mind that truly (so it is my truth) that God is the "thought", the perfect mind in perfect of even those things considered imperfect by 'mortal' knowledge, that their is a duality that really does exist but no one, not even Christ could tell you exactly what "God" is except to say that what we can know is good enough. 

Taking the cosmos for example.  If you said that God is what contains the Universe, you would be doing God an injustice because God is not a container and is not contained.  wink

2. profile image0
            SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jesus told His disciples that He would be crucified. It was prophesied centuries before Jesus was born of a woman that He would be crucified.

When you say He didn't die on the cross, do you mean to call Jesus a liar?

You also call God a liar when you say such things because God said it would ahppen.

1. Beelzedad profile image58
              Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you referring to Horus?

Did Jesus actually write anything down? wink

1. Greek One profile image63
                Greek Oneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes.. he wrote on a scroll. 

He wrote: "I am going to India.. so if this topic ever comes up on Hubpages, just agree with the poster.. OK??   Thanks, Jesus, as mentioned in the Qu'ran"

1. profile image52

Hi friend Greek One

I like if somebody differs with me; if I am wrong it shows how ill-informed I was; if I am right it gives me encouragement to submit more of truth, all in service of humanity. Humanity firt

Thanks

1. Greek One profile image63
                    Greek Oneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i thought i was agreeing with you??

2. profile image52
                  paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends

One may like to read the following:

The Lost Years of Jesus: The Life of Saint Issa - NotovitchAncient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet; From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of ...
                  reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm - Cached - Similar
                  http://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm

Thanks

4. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 14 years ago

I propose we stop feeding the troll.

Any takers?

5. profile image52

So, it is not that what people write in the West is History and what people write in the East; is not history. History could be written in any part of the world.

If Vedic literature mentions of Jesus coming to India it should be accepted as the West accept Jesus coming to Judea.

Why this bias?

Thanks

6. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

I already heard this long ago. The Mormons believe he went to America!

1. profile image52

What evidence to the present for Jesus going to America? Please

Thanks

1. Beelzedad profile image58
        Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Interestingly enough, it was the exact same amount of evidence that was provided for the existence of Allah; none. smile

7. profile image52

Sorry I have to revise the sentence:

What evidence do they present for Jesus going to America? Please.

Whatever it is

Thanks

8. Enlydia Listener profile image61
    Enlydia Listenerposted 14 years ago

There is also a prophecy by Buddha 500 years before Jesus....that he would come to save people from their sins...google it.

1. profile image52

Hi friend Enlydia Listener

Please see the thread:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/40790

I have put it before the friends here; you are welcom to discuss and present your view point.

Thanks

9. pisean282311 profile image63
    pisean282311posted 14 years ago

i think this matter should be settled for ones and all by doing dna test of Rozabal shrine...but i guess people wont allow it..

1. profile image52

Hi friend pisean282311

Please go ahead.

Thanks

I am an Ahmdi peaceful Muslim

10. putukarya profile image61
    putukaryaposted 14 years ago

Hi .. I am a Hindu ... to my knowledge .. which states that Jesus had come to India ... it is in many Vedic literature ...'s greatness is in it explains about everything ... including about Jesus .. . ... One of the examples in Vedic scriptures mention that the earth circled the mother (the sun) ... whereas Vedic scriptures ... there is no one person can be declared when it was revealed ... such as the Vedic scriptures of other books's faith. It turned out that after all these years, experts claim that the earth was round the sun ... so, it just means that what is in the Vedic scriptures ... is a fact. Now, about Jesus ever came to India ... we do not need to make important polemic ... ... now become a reference Vedic experts in all fields ...... we should embrace one religion for good .. . not to engage in conflict ... thanks

1. profile image52

Hi friend  putukarya

Your comments are received with love and peace.

I love Buddha and Krishna; the wise men of the East called Messengers Prophets of the Creator- God Allah YHWH. Humanity first

Thanks

11. rendragon profile image57
    rendragonposted 13 years ago

dont think so.......as ther is no argue about the fact that hindu scripture vedas are the oldest known religious scriptures....,all religions will try to prove they r superior by misinterepting verses of vedas........

1. profile image52
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend rendragon

You may search in Google and see them. Why should you blame the Hindu Scriptures? Why don't you blame Bible for not mentioning all account of Jesus's whole life? The Bible mentions only three years of Jesus life; with the only intention of focusing on the events of crucifixion.

Thanks

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)