jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

The Creator has free will and can execute it also

1. profile image62
    paarsurreyposted 7 years ago

Hi friends

Man has free will limited to this world; one can tread on the right path or make a choice to be lead astray.

If man’s choice is walking on the path tread by the righteous people; then man would be rewarded suitably by the Creator – God Allah YHWH. If man’s choice is walking on the path of wrong then one should be aware of the Wrath of the Master of the Day of Judgment and His punishments, in this world and in the hereafter. One should think it freely.

The Creator- God Allah YHWH has free will and He can execute it also the way He wishes:

[1:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
    1:2] All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds,
    [1:3] The Gracious, the Merciful,
    [1:4] Master of the Day of Judgment.
    [1:5] Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.
    [1:6] Guide us in the right path —
    [1:7] The path of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy blessings, those who have not incurred Thy displeasure, and those who have not gone astray.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … r.php?ch=1

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. Beelzedad profile image57
      Beelzedadposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You don't offer someone to freely choose what they want and then punish them harshly for the choice you wanted them to make. Try do some thinking yourself for a change.

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

To bad you haven't a clue what the "right" path is, but you keep not thinking for yourself.

I'll use my free will and think for myself, without regard for whatever imaginary god you think exists.

Remember, the "creator" you claim to exist, only exists in your own mind. Enjoy being controlled like a puppy dog.

1. profile image62
        paarsurreyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend  Cagsil

I don't mind your free will. I also have a free will. The Creator- God Allah YHWH has a free will and has given us all a free will, it is his mercy and grace; but that is limited to this life only; it won't work in the hereafter.

If you are sure that you won't die; death won't overtake us , then it would have been another thing.

We have to be rational and reasonable.

Thanks

1. Cagsil profile image60

And your entire post I am responding to is completely irrelevant, due to your lack of wisdom. wink

1. profile image62
            paarsurreyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't agree with you.

Thanks

Of course you don't agree and I wouldn't expect you to understand. roll

The REASON for that is because you lack an open mind. wink

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
          Mark Knowlesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend Usmanali - Rational and reasonable do not include your invisible super being, who will punish me for using my free will. This is wholly ir-rational and un-reasonable.

Sorry - you do not seem to understand the meanings of these words. You must be very angry now.

Please try and educate yourself as to the genuine meanings of these words.

Thanks.

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Hi Mate,

Proof from some random textbook like quran,bible is not taken as evidence. Quotes from religious books are equal to rats arse when it comes to settling for empirical evidence. So i suggest, you to please bring empirical evidence.

Thanks,

This is playboy mansion forum & i'm peaceful galactus of marvel comics.

1. the pink umbrella profile image79
      the pink umbrellaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

skyfire- lmfao........

i am the pink umbrella, an avid eater of dorritos.........

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

3. profile image62
    paarsurreyposted 7 years ago

Hi friends

I think there are people who think only they have a free will; others don't have the same or right to express. They have a wrong concept of free will. Man has not, however, absolute free will. It has been bestowed on man by the Creator-God Allah YHWH as a mercy and grace from Hims.

We human beings could not have born except from the parents He willed for us and we have to die one day. We cannot escape death; then we have to answer to Him for what we did in our life; then we cannot return here.

Can we?

Within these limits is our free will.

Thanks

working