jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Birth charts

1. winter11 profile image59
    winter11posted 7 years ago

I know how to create peoples birth charts and everyone I have done it really seems to be exactly how that person is.  A birth chart is on the day you were born where each planet was in the solar system and what that tells about you and how you will be.  Its really interesting.  I have been making them up and I design them also and i only charge a small fee so its a cool side job.

1. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 7 years agoin reply to this

hey but how do u or for that matter any birth chart maker perceive birth..i am confused on that..like  life cell is born as soon as conceiving occurs..brain and such stuffs develop in few months after that but baby comes out after 9 months..so what is birth?..

1. WryLilt profile image93
        WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Birth charts are generally made based on the exact birth minute as recorded on the birth certificate or other paperwork...

2. Beelzedad profile image56
      Beelzedadposted 7 years agoin reply to this

There are two people who were born at the exact same moment, one now lives in a NYC penthouse while the other lives in a grass hut in abject poverty. Are they the same? If so, how? smile

3. mohitmisra profile image59
      mohitmisraposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Cool I got one made by a local astrologer out of curiosity and was shocked at the accuracy of the reading.

2. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

...and you can get them free online. smile

3. Paradise7 profile image84
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

I'm a little skeptical about the birth charts and horoscopes.  The ancients really believed there was something in it, and went by their star charts to make big decisions, but now I feel knowledge and science have moved on...

A friend where I worked once offered to do my horoscope.  I declined, with thanks.  I know he was sincere but I think he might also have been a bit deluded.

It seems to me, it's the difference between fate and making out own destiny, and I believe our actions create our own destiny as we go along.  I don't believe our destiny is in the stars, or dependent on the configuration of the planets when we were born.

1. Beelzedad profile image56

That's very sensible. What astrologers will not tell you is how the stars and planets affect us. smile

2. mohitmisra profile image59
      mohitmisraposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I had a friend who was an astrologer and he described it as a chain with endless links in the Ocean.Pick one chain  up ,once you know its location you can go back or forth.
      It is considered as an advanced science.

Astrologers do tell you how they effect us as each star is symbolic of a certain power.

1. Beelzedad profile image56

No, it isn't science at all. It's entertainment.

Mumbo jumbo is not an explanation. smile

4. Rafini profile image89
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I created my own birth chart years ago and was absolutely shocked at the accuracy!  So...naturally, I doubted it was truly accurate and thought it was a case of wishful thinking - Until I found the free Birth Charts online and it came out the same as the one I created.  The only difference?  The online version gave a pretty good explanation of what I was looking at! big_smile

working