jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Christian Terrorist?

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Seen a lot of really extreme Christians taking on a lot of really extreme behavior these days.  So, if the Christians are expected to 'turn the other cheek', seek peace, be tolerant and loving and submissive, why are "they" acting like terrorist? 

Burning down Mosque
    Characterizing all Muslims as terrorist
    Koran burning
    trying to blow up Mosque
    hate speech
    disrespecting them 
    beating them up

The list keeps growing and it's coming from the extreme Christians or Christian Terrorist.  They really are that way even in politics.

They are:
    lying
    cheating
    stealing
    not answering questions
    being deceptive
    acting childish
    fueling hate for non-Christians
    saying they actually hate certain types of people

It's really sad and actually very scary.  I do wish they would stop because they are making things worse but not only that, they are involving people who don't want any part of the nonsense to be put in danger.

I don't believe drawing more attention to the crazy erratic behavior coming from the Christian terrorist is good for America, nor is it fair to represent all Christians as terrorist like it is not good to present all Muslims as terrorist. 

Please stop it!

1. Garrett Mickley profile image83
      Garrett Mickleyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

They're not true Christians.  This is not what Jesus preached.

As you said, Jesus preached that we are to seek peace, turn the other cheek, and love.

Although I subscribe to no religion now, that is what I was taught as a kid.

That the right thing to do is go home and Pray for them.

Because God is the only judge.

2. profile image61
      paarsurreyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What is use of being educated if one thinks on violence lines. Violence is not the language of human beings.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, it is not, but it most certainly is what religious folks have been taught. lol lol

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Sandra it is in the news almost daily here. I wish they had a spot of decency, but fanatics have tunnel vision when it comes to their own morals.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I know, it is all over the news here too but for some reason they think that it is a 'good' thing. *shudder*

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Oh yeah, a bunch of delusional fanatics/terrorists...a good thing.

It most certainly is for the politicians who would love nothing more than to institute full martial law across the nation and turn the U.S. into a communist state. lol lol

I swear, the decreasing amount of awareness in America is becoming detrimental to the U.S. and it's people.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's really f**king scary Ray! 

It seems like stupidity wins.  Mrs. Dunham put up a verse that said something like, "God made the foolish to confound the wise."  Certainly this is actually true, just not the way they think it is. 

I just hate that they think of this verse as a good thing about themselves.

Exactly my point- must be nice living in a delusional state of mind. lol lol

For all the christians screaming about social issues and that they want them fixed, so they can live peacefully...I find it pathetically sad that they don't realize they themselves have no morals. lol lol

2. Garrett Mickley profile image83

The FEMA camps are now open!

What list are you on?

What list am I on?

I have a subscription to Playboy Magazine, that's about the only list I'm on. lol

1. Garrett Mickley profile image83

Oh, I was referencing the whole martial law/conspiracy theories thing.

Little off topic but: is your pic the Diablo III guy?

working