jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)

Living beings other than human - Do they believe in God?

1. weblog profile image50
    weblogposted 9 years ago

Do they believe? Or atleast can they feel if there is God? smile

What do you have to say..?

weblogposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the replies smile

I had to ask it because in Hinduism it is told everybody has seven births(reincarnation?) - Seven chances to live on earth. It is also told we have chances to be a bird or animal in other births(if any).

So, now my next question is:

If I can't feel God(and His existence) while I'm an animal or bird or even a bacteria, why should He create me so? smile

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

IDK. If I ever been there, I don't remember...

weblogposted 9 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

3. SparklingJewel profile image63
    SparklingJewelposted 9 years ago

Living beings other than human? Do mean animals, fish, birds and the like?
    They can't believe in God, they don't have that high of a state of consciousness. They are One with the natural order of God's creation and live by instinct, you know.
    Humanity are the only living beings on earth that have the level of consciousness to believe beyond physical existence. Of course, some of them don't !? smile

4. mohitmisra profile image55
    mohitmisraposted 9 years ago

They are definitely connected take the example of the tsunami which struck India.The elephants broke their chains and all the animals ran up the hills and were saved.It was only the human who was not in tune with nature or God. ,Man does but everyone doesnt have the ability to sense divinity in a person but the animals do.Taking a slight tangent going into spirits and not God.The belief is the dog and crow are able to see spirits.

1. webismine profile image60
      webismineposted 9 years ago in reply to this

It's a belief..? If a dog or crow can see the spirits, why can't a human see? Why God hasn't given the ability to all? tongue

1. Paraglider profile image89
        Paragliderposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Mohit is correct - it is a belief. That means that it is accepted by some people as fact, but without justification. Other people would reserve judgment and leave the question open.

2. mohitmisra profile image55
        mohitmisraposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Ask God for me its "God knows".
        Also why does the owl have better eyesight than us? so many questions which cannot be answered.

1. SparklingJewel profile image63
          SparklingJewelposted 9 years ago in reply to this

But only the  human has a free will to choose. that is the main difference. Humanity must learn to choose a "higher consciousness", it is a "soul requirement" to move to a higher plane of existence and make more enlightened choices that are more in alignment with the Universal Order.

Interesting, don't you think, that some humans haven't chosen to learn to "sense" the spirits? smile

1. Paraglider profile image89
            Paragliderposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Would you care to name some humans here who haven't chosen to join your exalted circle?

2. mohitmisra profile image55

I agree .There is different awareness levels in humans, its how life is made.I can see the state the person is with his or her comments-they are like reflections of his awareness.

1. SparklingJewel profile image63
              SparklingJewelposted 9 years ago in reply to this

God did give the ability to all people to sense the Spirit world. Some people just haven't taken advantage of it yet for various reasons. But what is even more interesting is when someone does have awareness of Spirit and lives by the Universal Order, but doesn't consciously know it. We all are here because we have something to learn. We are all at our own place on the spectrum of life !!

1. mohitmisra profile image55

Yes there is perfection in the universe.I have come across spirits and entities yet I do not see them all time.wink

5. topstuff profile image59
    topstuffposted 9 years ago

Every creature hymns Him.

6. weblog profile image50
    weblogposted 9 years ago

Hmmm smile

working