10 facts that prove i'm god.

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (35 posts)
  1. Evan G Rogers profile image62
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

1) the other day, some dude called me god.

2) when some guy yelled "Jesus Christ", I looked around.

3) The other day, I created a universe. Don't believe me? Come on over and see it.

4) God created man in his own image, and I just noticed that a LOT of people look similar to me.

5) According to that guy over there, he thinks I'm god. G'head and ask him.

6) Those people who say that I'm not god are all terrorist who are just using the fear of hell to sway you from believing in Me.

7) I got mad at some lady who ate an apple the other day.

8) I created time the other day: the clock said 8:43, but I knew it was really 8:45. So I changed it.

9) All the people who wrote the bible aren't alive any more, but if you were to go back in time and ask them, they'd say that I was god. How do I know? BECAUSE I'M GOD AND I DID ASK THEM!! SUCK IT

10) Last night, when I was banging 30 prostitutes, they kept yelling "oh god... oh god".

G'NIGHT EVERY BODY!!!

1. profile image0
      Texasbetaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Evan's personality is so magnetic, he can't carry credit cards.

2. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can't be God, because I'm his son, and YOU don't look anything like him....wait a minute! Mom. Could I talk to you alone? (1 hr. pause) What? No! The milk man? Hey, Evan...you ever been a milk man?

Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOOK UPON ME AND KNOW THE TRUTH, MY SON.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
          Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This dude is too space out to handle the truth.

I'm your real Father

I AM MY OWN FATHER, AND THE LIGHT, AND THE DARKNESS!!

1. earnestshub profile image79
              earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know! I can tell by the CAPS that every word is true! smile

I travel so much, I think I found his Mother in a bar, washing her sins away, YES, maybe, I think maybe. I’m just an earthling …father,

How could you know, can GOD see from living in the DARK all the time
                Please forgive, me, please (gulp) no no don’t kill… no no please (cry cry) don’t kill…meeee

2. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 13 years ago

lol lol lol

3. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 13 years ago

Not only that - when Evan is on this side of the pool and his drink is on that side of the pool, he walks straight across to get it. Impressive to see.

4. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

lol lol lol

Last night, you banged 30 prostitutes

God or no God I would get that checked out

I think everybody is God, with you on that..

5. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 13 years ago

Oh my god.  Or should I say oh my Evan?  I've been searching for you all my life.  Not to point out the obvious, but I thought you'd be taller.

lol

6. thisisoli profile image76
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

This is actually not a bad idea, but I think you should expand it a little.

ie.

for the argument made by all those people who do not read books (science cannot explain how life arose)

7) Science cannot explain how life arose to the lazy and/or illiterate - Therefore it must have been me who created all life on earth.

Oh Evan!!! My God and heavens to betsy heavens too

I will following you everywhere you go, follow every word you say, praise every fart you make, live by every move you make.

What? you want me to f*** Off. How do you want me to f*** off, slave master.

WITH THOUEST THUMB!

OwwwwccCH, YES GOD your the best

7. mrpopo profile image72
    mrpopoposted 13 years ago

*begins worshiping Evan*

I have already sacrificed a goat and burnt a Harry Potter book in your name. The shrine is still in construction.

I hope you ate the goat or else, how mid evil of you

2. Evan G Rogers profile image62

I AM PLEASED!!!

8. Spirit Whisperer profile image71
    Spirit Whispererposted 13 years ago

Very Go od!

9. American View profile image61
    American Viewposted 13 years ago

You banged 30 prostitutes last night, you are a God

10. American View profile image61
    American Viewposted 13 years ago

We're not worthy!

11. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

I didn't know you were god, I would have been suckier if I knew that before! smile

12. Evan G Rogers profile image62
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

a few quick points about this post that I wanted to explain---

1) I'm making fun of that "10 facts that prove osama isn't dead" forum.

2) I really don't think i'm god.

3) I INTENTIONALLY kept "i'm" lower case in the title to be ironic.

4) I love the responses. This is hilarious.

1. earnestshub profile image79
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your not really god??????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just burned a whole library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. mrpopo profile image72
      mrpopoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Surely this is a test, o Lord of the Heavens. I am in the process of making a large wooden vessel and bringing 2 of each animal on board, in accordance to your threats of a "big-ass flood".

Yes, another test of our faith, we can't manage to run our  lives on our own, EVER.

I thought it was red dragon burning up the earth this time, I never know where the word of GOD is coming from, I think I AM GOING INSANE it's really colourful like Jerami said it would be.

13. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Hey god! You know all that stuff I said about you? I was joking right? smile

I KNOW ALL

14. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20073/evanalmightyposter1.jpg

rofl

15. dafreesan profile image65
    dafreesanposted 13 years ago

oh god, now i'll believe in god!

16. AnnCee profile image68
    AnnCeeposted 13 years ago

http://www.berro.com/_images_3/tweety%20funny%20prayer.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)