MOHAMED teaching

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (100 posts)
  1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

GOD DESCRIBE HIS LASTE PROFET AS MURCY OF GOD TO ALL CREATION AND THISE IS SOME OF HIS TEACHING

Mohamed attribue is undeniably the greatest between all man kind we have e lot of teaching books and books but i have choose thise few so you can understand
    --He is the one who start the islamique brotherhood  more powerful than the blood or the country or anny other binnds with him saying :  a  muslim is the brother of muslim and all muslims are brothers

--He is the one to teach love and mursy between all muslims with him saying : you will not belive antill you love to youre brother what you love to youre self soo the man that sleEp with his stomic fulled and his brother sleep haungry is not e e beliver

--he is the one who create e nation built on laws that give evry one rights and obligations and he make taking care of those obligations e sacred
    --he is the one who make searching for knowlege and science better than prayer he say:searsh for knowlege form the cradle to the grave

--He is the cure for racisme with him saying :
    .and know that youre god is one soo there is no difrrence between a white man or e e black man or e read man.
    and he say:no arabe is greater than a non arabe nor e white man from e black,
    And he say :.all man kind are equal to allah like the touth of the brush .

--He is the one who free wemen when orientale society  deal with wemen like slaves and the uropiean cristian society debate if wemen are human bieng like man he give here equale rights to men
    Thie is the most repeated order that he say take care of wemen
    and he give to evrey one man and wemen rights and abligation fit the goal of creation
    there wemen ,could inhirite , choose there hasbents, thy could work even outside , thy could devorce ther hasbents

--he is the one who put the family in the center fo all thinks and he order
    to take care of the parents espcialy the mother when thy get older and thy could not provide for them selves
    he say :paradise in underneath mothers feet ,
    and he call muslim wemen to raise orphens and be mursiful on all of other humanity and even to animals

--he is the one who order fore decency as e purity of the soul

--he is the one who claifie aboute peace with in all abrahamiqure religion

--he is the one who make work e forme of worship because the goodnees that generate he say : in mouvment there is blessing

--he is the one who could elaborate the moste complicate concepts in just e fwe words he say aboute laws: all the muslim on the muslim is (haram ;mean limited) his bood and his mony and his honor,
    it books and books of of wisdom in all of the aspect of the human life that no man on earth could came with
    he is trully the laste light of allah and his greatest light

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I still don't believe he received any such message from God. One man, no witnesses, and we are supposed to believe him?

1. profile image0
        darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

the miricale of mohamed is the holy coran
        the level of arabic in the holy coran are just too way to advanced to be the work of e human and ask someone who speak arabik
        and his protection because ther will be no profet after mohamed soo god gave it the protection againste time and it does never get changed or edited
        and it the greatest mirical allah have gave to e profet
        jesus reraise the dead but tell me if that helpful to guide ppl now

You said in another posting he was illiterate, so how could he have written the Quran in advanced Arabic?

Jesus Raised Himself from the dead and is thus the first fruits of those following. That is helpful now.

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image61
            Jesus was a hippyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mohammed didnt write the koran. He recited it to people and people wrote it down 100 years after he died.

hmmmmm

1. profile image0
              Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, I think that's wrong. It was written into surahs while he was alive, and then the first caliph but them all together shortly after his death. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember reading about it.

Kind of fishy though. It went through many hands before being finalized. Plenty of room for sinful errant scribes to wreak havoc on the original from mohamed's head.

1. arksys profile image82
                arksysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thanks for correcting hippy.

All the companions had memorized the Quran with the Prophet. It came out over a period of 23 years so a lot of people would have it memorized during that time, which would leave to a very minor margin or error if any.

the sentences of the quran have been analyzed by an expert perfect sentences throughout the book. have a look at the following video... if it's too long for you then skip to around the 17th minute to get to the point.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJtIMDhJTsI

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
                  A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Not true. In fact, by not actually writing down the words when they were originally dictated means there's a very high probability for errors, especially over a period of 23 years.

What does that mean, 'perfect sentences'? Are they all grammatically perfect? Font? Syntax?  Without any point of reference, descriptions and definitions, claiming something is perfect is meaningless.

1. Greek One profile image63
                    Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Italic bold, size 11...

has been proven to be the perfect combination for the publication of sacred text

2. arksys profile image82

@troubled man - if you watch the video you might get what i'm trying to say. to me they are perfect sentences but the experts explain it better.

2. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 12 years agoin reply to this

muhammad was man who wanted to do good and he has many positives in it...never before arab saw such man but was he greatest?...that is on how and which criteria you look at...for me he was not greatest ever...he was important figure in history and his actions did change history and his impact is huge but terming his greatest needs to be more scrutinized...

2. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

MOHAMED's teachings

- were peaceful

My favourite teaching from the koran is the one that tells you if your wife cheats on you, you must lock her in the house until death comes.

Thats so nice and peaceful.

Speaking of peaceful, I especially like the punishment that god bestows upon non believers of having their skin burnt off and then replaced so it can be burned off again.

Lovely isn't it?

1. profile image0

hey there have the decency to say the truth dont make parts and say it s from the coran , what is that???
        there is nothink like that
        bu there is thise ,,so if e married man or e woman get caught cheatin with 4 witness the islamique judje order death him or here ,,,
        thise is the rulling of sharia

1. pisean282311 profile image62

If wife cheats on husbands , civilized way is divorce not killing...those laws applied in middle ages and are in compatible in todays time...

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

IMHO God spam is still spam.

4. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 12 years ago

Geez I'm convinced.

Can I go beat my wife now?  She looked at another man maybe I should poke her eyes out.

I would love to join a Religion that is based on the abuse of women.

5. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Can we please focus on the post-death-virgin-in-heaven thing?

I think that is the strongest selling point in Islam

1. profile image0
      Virgil Newsomeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pcfreezone/Muhammed_Jens_Julius_Hansen_Jyllands-Posten_Cartoons.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubble.

.....sounds like my bachelor party sad

That's virgin on the ridiculous. lol

oh, don't get me wrong.. there were women available, but they were all for Prophet

Did he bring a couple bottles of wine with him?

no.. but we found a place to chill...

http://www.ardovinos.com/images/mecca.gif

6. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

This is just a suggestion, mind you; but have you ever considered writing in your native language and then taking advantage of a phrase translator? The OP would be much easier to read that way.

7. profile image0

hey mohamed is the messenger of allah belive him or not

8. Greek One profile image63

seriously.. more info about the post-death virgins is needed

9. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 12 years ago

Mohamed, Who's this guy, and what does he know about anything?

I think he was some dude who appeared in Danish cartoons

2. profile image0

he is the messenger of the world and the seccesor of the profets like abraham and moses and david and jesus peace be upon all of them
      god describe him as murcy to all creation for
      ther is only one god and mohamed is his messenger

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
        Dave Mathewsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This Mohamed may or maynot be a messenger, a prophet, I know nothing about him. Indeed Abraham and Moses are prophets of the Holy Creator God, also Jesus, who is much more than a prophet, for Jesus is the one true
        "Son of God Almighty" Jesus, son of God and God manifest in the flesh, came to earth to fulfill all of the writings of God's prophets, to prove that God's words are truth. Jesus sits today at the right hand of God and reins over earth and heaven.

1. profile image52
          venusvalenciaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I like your thinking. Sounds like you have actually read the Bible, which is encouraging to think that some still read...

sorry Dave i got mixed up a little... so Jesus is the son of God and not God... is that what you're trying to say? ... or is Jesus God himself manifested in human flesh?

If Jesus is the son of God then I can understand him sitting at the right hand side of God ... but if Jesus is God then i do not understand God sitting on the right hand side of Himself.

Please can you clarify, maybe i got the whole thing mixed up.

2. uthurban profile image59
        uthurbanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Admit he was the communicator. But, who gave this mohemmed right to have sex with six year old girls? Allah.

..and he married ayesha when she was 6 but didnt consumate their marriage until she was 9.

at least he had the decency to wait until she was a woman

2. A Troubled Man profile image58

True, and it has been argued by Muslims that the affair and marriage was not so much a religious or divine consummation, but that it was part of their culture and heritage to have filthy old misogynists lusting after prepubescent girls.

Yeah but not before they call me a liar and then read it in the hadith. I never get an apology for being calleda liar though.

2. profile image0

i know you stupid debates i lived in urope for e long time and i see what youre tenenage girsl do
          9 not old enaught to get married but old enaught to have sex in the back
          and to get pregnant and to do all that sexual deviancy
          soo pls do not  critic what is better than you

aicha was proposed to him by his folower freind and his wife to marrie here when she was 6 but he say
          untill she became e old enaught to carry chilren and understand here choice
          and she was proposed by here and mother , it s not the e wrong and she was e woman

islam fix the age of marrige with pubrety that s it
          my grande mother married when she was 12  and i saw here picture when she get married and she was biig anught

god fix it with puberety whop are you change it

Really? Is that what you believe or expect from nine year old girls? Does that make it okay for an old misogynist man to have sex with nine year old girls?

Hilarious! Lets not allow young girls to grow up and learn a thing or two, perhaps offering a chance at something more than spending their lives barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen from nine years of age.

That is, if you actually gave them a choice.

Allah did it? And of course, no old misogynist letch is going to go against what Allah decided. lol

1. profile image0

pls dont be like you canot critic what s better than you
              and muslims are better than you
              1 muslims dont have chldren out side of marriage you have adultry in anny forme and in evry forme
              2 muslim dont have children out side of marriage in urope and america more than 50/100 of the news born children are from unwed mothers

muslims consider unwed mothers e huuge probleme  and thy canot absolutly canot do that to e woman you do that to e lot s of youre wemen

muslim men take care of ther children you dont admmite them at least 50/100 of you dont
              in america devorces arrive to 80/100 in my country  9/100

in america     29.3/100 of wemen get raped and 40/100 are under age in egypt  0.1/100

psl psl dont critic what is better than you pls it s hipocracy and just words

LOL!  There it is in a nutshell. Superiority complex and learned hatred.

LOL! Hilarious! In other words, don't question your beliefs, just accept them, or else... lol

1. profile image0

hh
                  you stop debating ahha
                  now debate you unwed mothers hhh

if a daughter comes home pregnant, do you

A) kill her first
                    B) kill the father first
                    C) kill the mother who let her out of the house in the first place

2. kirstenblog profile image78
            kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

A 9 year old girl is not a teenager! Have sex with a nine year old in the UK or US and you will find your self in jail, and if put in with general population you better get some lube. Inmates don't like pedophiles and will often rape them in jail. Funny that modern day criminals have more moral high ground then your prophet. Bah!

Excellent point. Many of those criminals may have young daughters themselves and would be somewhat irritated if an old crusty misogynist was doing her.

And, of course, that's the point. If Muhammad had daughters and he didn't kill them, would he just offer them up at the age of 6 or 9 to some filthy codger?

3. A Troubled Man profile image58

Nice to see you're so well versed in the major religions of the world as it helps tremendously when considering which one to follow. lol

I wonder why people consider following any religion at all.

10. Greek One profile image63

I heard his 42 wives wrote things down during Bunga Bunga sessions....

or was that Berlusconi?

11. MelissaBarrett profile image58
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

Why would anybody want 40 virgins?  That's 40 women with absolutely no idea what they are doing... Personally, I would think 40 pre-paid prostitutes would be more interesting...

hold on a sec.. there is a religion that offers that!?!?!

1. MelissaBarrett profile image58
        MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, but you have to chip in for the wine.

see!  that's how they get you!

1. profile image0

why youre againste the vergins are you e homosexual  ??
            i canot understan why man critic that???

I'm not gay, but if i was, couldn't I get my choice of male virgins, or is it strictly woman only?

I'm just trying to find out more about your religion.. will I be able to choose the virgins myself.. if, for example i like blondes, will I get to choose them over the others?

What about body type?  Will they be hot virgins?

How about age?  I don't want a 100 year old virgin, but at the same time, i dont want a 9 year old like Mohamed had. 

Please explain and thank you in advance.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
                SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...very hot........ouch!

http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Mullet_Blonde-Wig.jpg

2. Disappearinghead profile image61

I thought it was 70 virgins. Have there been cutbacks in public spending?

Anyway, one hen-pecking wife is enough; who wants another 69 with PMT?

it's still 70 ... the global economy doesn't affect God. smile

Do good Islamic women get 70 virgin men?

i have wondered that myself and have asked scholars what will women get ... but never got a decent enough anwer ... i'm in the middle of my own studies and when i find out what they get i'll let you know.

12. uthurban profile image59
    uthurbanposted 12 years ago

2.9 million people throw stone today in Mecca to kill Satan. It is an annual affair. However, Satan is still alive. How to kill Satan?

Don't want to be impolite and blasphemous, but teachings of Allah is really fake.

He asks his followers that anyone who don't follow him will be Q'afir and a Jihad should be started against them. Allah's this statement has led to the killing of so many people.

And, Allah had married a six year old girl.

Allah means "god". Mohammed is not god, he is a prophet (apparently). He was a pedofile though.......

1. uthurban profile image59
        uthurbanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thanks for enlightenment...... -smile

the people throw the stone in mecca as the stone signifies satan ... they are not killing satan.

Jihad is only permissable when Islam is under threat ... anyone who says they are doing jihaad when Islam is not under threat is not performing Jihaad.

The greatest jihaad is controlling the nafs ... or veins ... or yourself. meaning improving oneself everyday ...

At least you know what Allah means now. I would advise you understand things better before you make conclusions.

13. profile image0

wooh too much non muslim in here

anny muslims here pls help to respond to him i dont have the time to repond too all of thise

just e clairfication aboute aicha and the wifes of mohamed

1 we know that mohamed have e lots of wifes and he was given that rigth like e lots of profets like abraham just because jesus didnt get married does not mean that marriage is wrong

2 moste of his wifes propose marriage to him by them selvs or by ther father like what happesn to aiysha

3 i lived in urope for e long time and i see what youre tenenage girsl do
    9 not old enaught to get married but old enaught to have sex from the back
    and to get pregnant and to do all that sexual deviancy
    soo pls do not  critic what is better than you

aicha was proposed to him by his folower freind her father ,abu bakre ,and her mother  to marrie here when she was 6 but he say
    untill she became e old enaught to carry chilren and understand here choice
    and she was proposed by here and mother , it s not the e wrong and she was e woman

islam fix the age of marrige with pubrety that s it
    my grande mother married when she was 12  and i saw here picture when she get married and she was big anaught then a lot of 20 years old wemen of know

no one know how arabe wemen look are at that age it was in the 6 centery

god fix marriage with puberety who are you change it

dont defend undefendable...marriage of muhammad was part of culture of those days but muhammad was human being and normal human being....today no one can marry so many woman or marry 6 yr old kid...thats uncivilized...both eras are incomparable and so teachings/practices of those era might or might not be applied today...

1. profile image0

at leasqt pose the age right it s 9 not 6

14. Greek One profile image63

yeah... but there is no way that sexuala is a virgin

15. profile image0

pls dont critic islamique family values because it s just greater
    1 muslims dont have chldren out side of marriage you have adultry in anny forme and in evry forme
    2 muslim dont have children out side of marriage in urope and america more than 50/100 of the news born children are from unwed mothers

muslims consider unwed mothers e huuge probleme  and thy canot absolutly canot do that to e woman you do that to e lot s of youre wemen

muslim men take care of ther children you dont admmite them at least 50/100 of you dont
    in america devorces arrive to 80/100 in my country  9/100

in america     29.3/100 of wemen get raped and 40/100 are under age in egypt  0.1/100

psl psl dont critic what is better than you pls it s hipocracy and just words

16. Greek One profile image63

"pls dont critic islamique family values"....

Out with the wives for some bagels..

http://azizaizmargari.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/burkalili3.jpg

Greek dude ... do you have a problem with the way islamic people dress? or the 4 wives concept ... or even the virgins concept... or the family values concepts ... whatever it is i can try clear it out for you if you really want to understand.

nobody can understand 4 wife concept...other than in those eras it happened in most part of globe and needs to be discarded today...virgin concept is manifestation of how people thought in those era...dress is personal choice , so no comments on that...

2. Greek One profile image63

those are two separate things...

whether i have a problem, or whether I need help understanding.

I understand perfectly (but thanks for the offer of help)

Do I have a problem with it?  Well, I don't lose sleep over it, but yes...I generally have a problem whenever human beings are forced by law or social convention to be subservient... regardless of their religion or culture.

thanks for clarifying that you're here not here to understand any further than you already know. makes it easier for me.

the main culprit i see is culture which does the forcing ... i do not see religion telling anyone to force anything on anyone who does not accept it.

The culture is encapsulated within the religion.

i think it's the other way ... i've seen it in various instances in the partition between india and pakistan ... where many pakistani people who are muslims still follow the indian culture in weddings and on special occasions which is not done in other parts of the muslim world.

u mean muslim countries...because world is one and religion is human product...world was never muslim or christian...we made it...

Muslim communities in the world.

2. A Troubled Man profile image58

Yet, the culture came before the religion. It's pretty obvious that Islam is just Arab culture.

You can say that if you do not believe in Mohammad being a prophet. And you could say that for all the other religions too and no religious person should be offended by it either coz religion teaches about all aspects of life and therefore can be thought of as a culture in itself, for those who don't want to believe in the prophets or God.

Funny how you Muslims drift off from one tangent to the other with no apparent thought process or cognitive skills. lol

3. A Troubled Man profile image58

If you're a misogynist and believe God has given you the right to treat women like cattle and second class citizens, then we completely understand your family values.

2. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

A picture is worth a 1000 words.
      And what I see in this picture brings to mind ....

If this "code" of dress is imposed upon women from an early age, is it not step ONE in establishing a mind set for male dominance.

How wise are we when we think that by making someone elses world smaller, our world becomes larger?
          If we can cause a woman to precieve her world to be a smaller place than ours? What have we accomplished? 

Does it prove our womans alegience to us when she goes where we "Make"  her go and do what we make her do?

I personally do not want to own a dog; if It HAS to live on a chain. 
          Just making a point! No offense to dog owners that do; theirs is a different situation.

"See how much my dog loves me"?  "It has never once broken its chain"

There are many forms of brain washing. And it seems like most everyone has attempted to do it in one form (and degree) or another, at some time or another, to somebody.   
         This picture (imfortunately) seems to be exposing but one of the most sucussfull training systems in place today.

But at what cost?

17. Greek One profile image63
  18. Greek One profile image63

Nothing personal of course, but I doubt that you can teach me anything...  just imagine that i am a woman not entitled to an education.

If you would take the time to review the previous posts instead of simply launching into a knee jerk defense of Islam, you would see the origin of the discussion, and the comparison that the original poster was trying to make between Western society and 'Islamic societies'.

I was not critiquing Islam itself, but these Islamic societies, and the wonderful 'stats' that the original poster brought up.. stats that are reflective, in part, of rules and social norms that I find very disturbing.

It was the original poster that made the link between religion and the way of life in these places.   Does Islam itself demand these norms?  I am not a Muslim, so I am not one to say.. but I do know many Muslims who find such rules unpalatable. 

In the same way, societies run be Christians have in the past passed some laws and lived by rules that I find repugnant.  Christianity itself isn't to blame, but I would also laugh at any fellow Christian who wanted to champion the good old days of Salem, Massachusetts, and point out that the rape stats for that period were low.

19. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Like anti-abortionalism?

20. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

We don't defend any culture.

East and West have different cultures; that should be accepted.

Religion is not a culture; it is both for the East and the West. Jesus was only for Jews ; not for others though

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)