Cre8tor profile image 98

Do women feel like Fantasy Football is not meant for them?

I've noticed a growing interest in FFL amongst women I know and wanted a larger pool to see if this isn't just in my circles. To answer my own question, no. Many women who I've spoken to either had an interest in playing without my help or didn't play because they didn't understand it. One lady even said, "Had I known more of how it worked, I would have done it years ago. It's more fun than other types of games I spent a lot of time on and I'm not even a football fan. Now, it's something my husband and I spend a lot of time together doing."

jamiew12310 profile image81

Best Answer jamiew12310 says

Cre8tor profile image98

Dan Robbins (Cre8tor) says

smcopywrite profile image79

smcopywrite says

Brian Baird profile image61

Brian Baird says

• Jay C OBrien profile image

Jay C OBrien 2 years ago

Just keep in mind that Football itself is a fantasy. It is a made up game contained in a made up space with made up penalties. People buy into the fantasy which is football and spend billions of dollars on it. How might that money be better spent?