jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

which is pure and peaceful walking at night in the sand or in the quiet of the s

1. happylabtails profile image61
    happylabtailsposted 8 years ago

which is pure and peaceful walking at night in the sand or in the quiet of the snow?

If there is a full moon and the snow is lit and it is quiet with only the sound of your footsteps would that be?
    or
    would the waves coming in and the ocean breeze and just light bouncing a little of the water but recedes into total darkness.

2. profile image0
    Calling Crowposted 8 years ago

I think the sand would be more peaceful as snow always crunches under foot. Not to mention, I think sand is safer since it's usually not slick like snow can be. I personally find the crash of waves to be more soothing than the crunch of snow.

3. shriash profile image58
    shriashposted 8 years ago

I like walking in the sand and it is very enjoyable at full moon night.

4. selkefam profile image59
    selkefamposted 8 years ago

From personal experience, I must say the sand is more peaceful.  I lived in St. Petersburg, FL and loved walking on the beach at night.  I now live in Chicago and while I do love the snow, it does not provide the same peacefulness.

5. heart4theword profile image80
    heart4thewordposted 8 years ago

The beach would be more peaceful, the sound to the waves, the cool breeze on a sunny day.  Because a person wouldn't be walking on the beach on a stormy day, at least not by choice:)  The walk in the snow might be peaceful too, yet awfully cold...brrrrrrrr!

6. lisaluv9784 profile image85
    lisaluv9784posted 8 years ago

I have to disagree with the other answers.I absolutely love how after a snow storm,everything seems silent.It's like your in your own little white world.It is so peaceful,and under a full moon the snow just glistens like tiny crystals.I guess you can tell I love snow smile

working