jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which is your favorite sport to watch and team and why?

1. Mighty Mom profile image83
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Which is your favorite sport to watch and team and why?

2. MMMoney profile image64
    MMMoneyposted 7 years ago

favorite sport -basketball
    Team-laker
    I love toplay and watch

3. Carol Sloane profile image54
    Carol Sloaneposted 7 years ago

My favorite team to watch is Red Sox.  Since I was a child, baseball has been an integral part of summer life.  Oddly, each of the most important men in my life introduced me to a sport which I follow zealously to this day: Baseball: My father; Football: A famous jazz musician; Tennis: Another famous jazz musician; Basketball: My second husband; Golf: A photographer I once dated in San Francisco.  I confess no enthusiasm for hockey (too violent), soccer (too boring, although each of my five step-grandsons participate), and also in the "too boring for words" category: figure skating, luge, downhill skiing and other winter Olympic games, competitive high diving and most summer Olympic games, NASCAR racing, sky diving and falling off a cliff just for the fun of it.  The famous Wimbledon tennis tournament commences today, so I shall be sipping more tea than usual and cheering for all the Americans.
    -Sloane

4. J@ps profile image76
    J@psposted 7 years ago

The funny thing is that I watch team sports as well as non-team sports. And that would be too many to list.

Which is my favorite sport. Right now it's the just concluded season of the NBA and FIFA World Cup.

Closed to reply

working