jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite sport, and why? Is there a sport you truly do not underst

1. bluesradio profile image75
    bluesradioposted 2 years ago

What is your favorite sport, and why?  Is there a sport you truly do not understand?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

My favorite sport (Answered a little in one of your other questions) is NHRA Drag Racing followed by NFL football and then based on a personal level rocking chair softball.

I understand most sports to some degree. Win! The popular American sports I understand. I really do not understand Bowls and Cricket kinda'.

3. profile image88
    Mills Pposted 2 years ago

I'm sure I don't understand plenty of sports, but the one I like the most is football - NFL, college, and CFL. I also follow basketball, and hockey as well with the Stanley Cup runs of the Blackhawks.

4. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years ago

My favorite sport is skiing / snowboarding. I live for the times I can attend camp!  I wish I could live there - hopefully, I can do so in retirement!  That's why I work so hard to maintain my health and fitness.
    A sport I truly cannot understand is football.  I enjoy watching guys doing football drills, but the game makes no sense to me.  I prefer the watching cheerleaders, though they don't really show them in the games.