jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite animal sport and why?

1. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite animal sport and why?

2. nicomp profile image68
    nicompposted 7 years ago

I have friends that 'birdwatch'; is that a sport? The birds don't have to do anything except hang out in their natural habitat and get watched. My friends listen to the bird songs and identify the types of birds. I'm always impressed.

Everyone goes home happy, even PETA.

3. RozNitz profile image55
    RozNitzposted 7 years ago

I dont have a fav sport when it comes to animals since the majority of them people tend to make it less interesting when they start throwing money in to make it a little better for them . This day and age people dont see that the sports that animals do is a sport they see it as a fast money maker and I cant stand that. Just like humans animals get a sport to help keep them active and healthy , plus gives them a chance to be them selves at a event they are known to out prove the breed or animal wellness that is with in the animal. . I am how ever very fond of agility when it comes to the dogs . every shape and size is out there but it is also something they are not sure what category to put it in sport or just fun .

4. AndyK26 profile image65
    AndyK26posted 7 years ago

Horse racing but i have cut down it can get quite expensive for me , but i enjoy watching the races