What animals do you dislike and why don't you like them?

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (35 posts)
  1. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

What animals do you dislike and why don't you like them?

2. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Do Cockroaches count? I hate them.
    I dont like them because they invade my privacy and frighten the crap out of me!!
    Creepy Crawling Lurkers.
    Im clean , Im careful , I do all the things they say to discourage them.
    I respect their history( highest survival rate ,known to mankind) and most of all their longetivety, butI still hate them.
    P.S Saw for the first time last night an American Cockroach ,Waterbug ,Palmetto Bug...whatever..ewwwwww if he thinks he and his wifey are setting up camp here I got news for him and its all bad!!!( yeah I know tough talk now cuz its daylight) lol

3. Ellandriel profile image75
    Ellandrielposted 14 years ago

Scorpions and spiders cause they are creepy! Oh my...

Love snakes....

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

I dislike uncaged animals that eat people. I don't run or swim very fast.

5. profile image0
    ihabocsposted 14 years ago

Scorpions and spiders / animals that eat people

6. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

I don't dislike any animals.  They're amazing, and most are incredibly beautiful.  I don't want to be too near any but your basic cats and dogs, for the most part; but I can't think of any I'd say I don't like.  If you're considering insects "animals", then some of those I'd be happy not to have around - mosquitos, for one.  I'm not a big fan of flies either.

7. ptgate profile image59
    ptgateposted 14 years ago

I dont like spiders... they are ugly o_O

8. Mrfinn profile image60
    Mrfinnposted 14 years ago

Any animal found on the continent of Australia (except for koala bears).  Everything down under is fatal and has a propensity for highly aggressive action against humans.  Kangaroos kick you, spiders, snakes, and other bugs can kill you by looking at you.  Great whites, crocs, just eat you.  They even have a mollusk with a pretty shell that contains a poisonous barb that shoots out at the speed of light and you die before you can say.."hey!  look at this pretty shell"

9. profile image50
    rengo4realposted 14 years ago

the must animal i dislike is lion and why i dislike it. it kills animal and human

10. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Cats because they give me chronic hayfever, make my throat itch, my eyes water and my nose turn into a tap with a broken valve.  And, the bloody hairballs always want to rub themselves against me and sit on my lap!

11. Samknight profile image60
    Samknightposted 14 years ago

Tarantulas. Those long-ass hairy legs on your face, when you're asleep = scary.

12. green age profile image58
    green ageposted 14 years ago

Small Yappy Dogs! I like all other dogs but these...

13. Alex Mayor profile image60
    Alex Mayorposted 14 years ago

I really dislike Fly's and Mosquito's.

I hate Fly's cause they always tends to aim at my eyes when i am cycling. I have contactlenses so that is annoying.

I hate Mosquito's cause they never wait till i am a sleep. They can bite me all they want but please.....Let me sleep first.

We don't have exotic creatures in Holland so i don't dislike them cause we don't have them smile

14. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Mean ones. I feel the same way about people.

15. Simao profile image59
    Simaoposted 14 years ago

well i all animals even a somple bug, everytime i smash a fly i stop and think for seconds that i shouldnt kill it becouse it was just flying around..

16. Koby profile image60
    Kobyposted 14 years ago

I dislike bugs, they creep me out.

As pets, i prefer large mammals like cats and dogs, not rodents or reptiles, which i find to be skittish.

I like love from my pets, give me that and i am happy.

17. MITB profile image60
    MITBposted 14 years ago

i hate butterflies...don't ask me why i just do...must been an event when I was little...lol lame i know

18. Laura Berwick profile image80
    Laura Berwickposted 14 years ago

I don't like seagulls. They are loud, they poo on people and they're so aggressive that I can't feed the ducks! smile

19. bhaskar3399 profile image59
    bhaskar3399posted 14 years ago

I dislike snakes beacause nobody knows when they cuts.

20. Bentley Fan profile image61
    Bentley Fanposted 14 years ago

I really don't like moths, simple because they usually fly infront of my face.

21. Hugh Chism profile image60
    Hugh Chismposted 14 years ago

Mosquitoes and dogs both for the same reason, that they disturb my sleep frequently.

22. safetymantpa profile image60
    safetymantpaposted 14 years ago

My wife's Chinese Crested (no it's not a hairdo), a semi hairless dog that looks like a bald rat on steroids with a bad hair day. No wonder this breed consistently wins the "Ugliest Dog Title." This one is not gifted with anything close to intelligence; he goes out into the yard through his doggie door and then comes back into the house when it is time to go to the bathroom! I keep hoping for a hungry chicken hawk but so far, no luck! Oh well. "Hope springs eternal in the human breast ..." My son just got a Ball Python ... hmmm.

23. ngureco profile image79
    ngurecoposted 14 years ago

The world’s ugliest animal is the naked mole rat of East Africa. Or is it the Moray Eel? The naked mole rat is also known as sand puppy as well as desert mole rat. The naked mole rat is a rodent. This rodent is able to thrive in harsh conditions.... read more

24. donotfear profile image85
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

I very much dislike frogs, if you consider them an animal. Of course, they are an amphibian, right? So that makes em an animal I suppose. I freak out around frogs. They make me actually start gagging and I have to hold back the puke. The pure thought of stepping on one of the little devils sends me into hysteria. Ug...when I was 6 I watched our neighbor skin alive a bunch of frogs and they had a frog legs that night. Not me. gag gag gag....

25. beverleejb profile image61
    beverleejbposted 13 years ago

Animals now lets see
    I really don't dislike any.
    But bears come to me as being  big and strong
    And I would be afraid if one crosses my path while walking in the woods

26. MrsHernandez profile image58
    MrsHernandezposted 12 years ago

Spiders...They are scary, so many eyes and ugly skin OMG I HATE THEM!!!

27. Mel Jay profile image70
    Mel Jayposted 12 years ago

I am not fond of feral animals - there are a lot of feral cats, dogs, pigs, camels, buffalo, foxes, and goats in Australia that wreck the environment and kill the native animals either directly or by eating their food supply.

28. mslizzee profile image64
    mslizzeeposted 6 years ago

I don't like monkeys no matter how cute they are. I was bitten by one when I was three and never got over it.

I just think they are rather gross.

29. annieannie profile image60
    annieannieposted 5 years ago

I hate lizard, It is the only reptile I hated most. She is so creepy and she is so fast and so many incident were happened with me in my childhood, that scared me a lot. One funny moment I want to share with you, I ordered a book of python it was very costly and I never opened and read it, just because there was an image of lizard on its cover page that scares me, I tried to opened it many times nbut always scared to open.

30. adelaida-black profile image59
    adelaida-blackposted 5 years ago

i don't like domestic parrots. Outwardly they are beautiful, but I hate when they constantly chirp!

31. Ellison Hartley profile image75
    Ellison Hartleyposted 5 years ago

I'm scared of snakes and pretty much all other reptiles. I saw on entertainment tonight last night that celebrities get snake massages where they allow huge snakes to slither all over them, talk about terrifying! I would just die!

32. profile image32
    Layniamichaposted 5 years ago

Snakes
    Because I really afraid of them

33. jenniferdaalton profile image40
    jenniferdaaltonposted 4 years ago

I don't dislike but afraid of un-caged animals that may harm human being.

1. PETTINGMYDOG profile image60
      PETTINGMYDOGposted 4 years ago

I don't like cockroaches.  They are ugly in my sense. They break our privacy and very annoying.

2. profile image56
      newnovinposted 3 years ago

i cant really think of any animal that i dont like ! some people say we dont like those animal eat  human ! actually they just try to survive just like us they dont label other creatures ,like oh this one is human lets not eat it! thats what people do and We are the ones who raise animals for food hmm

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)