jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Lebron is not the first sports star to bail on a City, so is Cleveland's anger j

1. Rogochuks profile image73
    Rogochuksposted 7 years ago

Lebron is not the first sports star to bail on a City, so is Cleveland's anger justified or unfair?

Mark Texeira, Roger Clemens, Kevin Garnett, Shaq, and many, many more all bailed at some point.

2. rotl profile image60
    rotlposted 7 years ago

Cleveland needs to move on...  it's looking like a sad, pathetic jilted lover more and more each day. So he chosen to go to Miami and acted like a jerk in the process, big deal... he didn't want you Cleveland, move on. He sure has... he outscored your whole starting lineup... go get some real players and stop obsessing over him, please.

3. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Being a bit of realist I watched 2 superstars Le Bron and NHL star Dany Heatley both going to back to cities they bailed on. They in Cleveland were 200% milder than the the crazy Ottawa fans who yelled chants in the arena of "Heatley sucks" all night. This is a phenonoma of sports that has gone on as long as their have been sports of any kind. Its no big deal really.

4. RocketCityWriter profile image79
    RocketCityWriterposted 7 years ago

It's ridiculous...I still don't understand why fans think Lebron belongs to them. He's an amazing basketball player and entertainer, but he is a human being. He wanted to go win a championship for himself, not for the fans, nor the city, nor the coach, nor the owner. They should have been grateful that he stayed as long as he did and showed them some great athleticism and showmanship. I could care less where he goes as long as he continues to light up the game and I hope he gets his championship...

Closed to reply