jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What ski resorts in north lake tahoe offer lessons for three year olds?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 7 years ago

What ski resorts in north lake tahoe offer lessons for three year olds?

2. s.carver profile image71
    s.carverposted 7 years ago

Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows both have very good family programs. Squaw I know has a program that looks half daycare, half ski school, so probably about right for a 3 year old. Homewood is also said to be very family-friendly.

3. TahoeDoc profile image96
    TahoeDocposted 7 years ago

Hi Paul. Northstar has a group class that can be morning or afternoon or all day that is 3 year old specific called the Lucky Stars or something like that. I had just looked that up for a friend of mine and it that's the one I found that not only would take 3 year olds, but had a class just for 3 year olds.

There are also private lessons, and they had some kind of family lesson too.

http://www.northstarattahoe.com/info/sk … groups.asp

Diamond Peak takes 3 year olds only in private lessons. I can't remember about the other resorts, like Alpine (may have 3-4 year old class), sorry.

If you end up in South Lake, let me know if I can do anything for you.

Have fun, the snow is AMAZING right now. Are you there this week? It's "peak" season until the 28th or so I think, so might be a tad more $$, like $10 or $20 per lesson.

4. Earth Angel profile image74
    Earth Angelposted 7 years ago

Hi Paul, Robin and Girls!

I lived on the North Shore of Tahoe for years and loved it! I see TahoeDoc recommended North Star; I wholeheartedly agree!! Have a GREAT time!!

Blessings always, EarthAngel!

5. jossecarr profile image61
    jossecarrposted 6 years ago

Diamond Peak would be great for ski trips, they provide good service, and some good trainers for your 3 yr olds... Check out there site and see there good offers.

http://www.toursdesport.com/-quebec-ski … kages-.htm