jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best and easiest way to have a fit,six pact body

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

What is the best and easiest way to have a fit,six pact body

minus drugs of course

2. nitin.gupta profile image60
    nitin.guptaposted 7 years ago

Burn as much fat as you can. For this you can jog, run, sprint and stretch your body as much as you can.

3. KevinTimothy profile image82
    KevinTimothyposted 7 years ago

I've gotten the best results by using the T-Core.  As with anything, of course, it only works well with consistency and not an "on - off" workout mentality.  Give it a try, but be sure to refrain from eating foods high in carbohydrates after 7 pm.

4. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Cardio, cardio, weights, eat healthy, get sleep...oh, did I mention cardio?

5. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

There is no easy way.

6. surfcaster2010 profile image81
    surfcaster2010posted 7 years ago

While I don't have a six pack, right now it's only about 2 and a half. The one thing I've learned is to not underestimate the role that nutrition plays in fitness. It's critical to eat all the right foods at the right times. Other than that, lots of exercise will probably get you there.

7. mcimicata profile image59
    mcimicataposted 7 years ago

Do a lot of cardio, eat healthy, work your core muscles, work your abs, and sleep at least 8 hours per night!

8. SpiffyD profile image84
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

I'd agree that it is a combination of cardio (to lose fat covering the abs), ab resistance training (to strengthen the ab muscle and make it more prominent), and diet (to reduce fat and help build the ab muscle). Other factors would be important, but these three carry the most weight.

working