jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Name One Event That Stands Out In Your Mind That You Experienced & Would Wish To

1. YouWontUpload.Com profile image60
    YouWontUpload.Composted 7 years ago

Name One Event That Stands Out In Your Mind That You Experienced & Would Wish To Do Again!

This is a tricky one.. but if I could relive an event again it would be a trip I took to Puerto Rico during my college years for spring break!..me and my friends got to stay two nights in the middle of the ocean barley seeing the island lights of St. Martin with the amazing stars!! We also jumped off the tuna tower at night time!! What A Rush!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4941162_f260.jpg

2. iftikhar Tariq Kh profile image60
    iftikhar Tariq Khposted 7 years ago

My marriage. Especially I would love to relive my first week into marriage.

3. The LEAP man profile image59
    The LEAP manposted 7 years ago

This is easy for me.
    If you can imagine a warm windless balmy evening in an Italian city called Verona. You have just been waited on in your favourite restaurant, some superb Italian pre Opera meal. You the stroll along the marble streets with the flow of other happy like minded people towards the theatre that dates to Roman times. The sound is people talking the sound of leather soled shoes on shiny marble as you reach the end of the Via Mazzini into the Piazza Bra there it is the Opera De Verona stadium a magnificent building. The anticipation of what awaits us on entry to the forum walk down to our seats so close we can see the colour of the opera singers eyes. As the sun sets the show begins as I write I can feel hear smell and remember that wonderful evening. of for the next time.

4. Ken Barton profile image56
    Ken Bartonposted 7 years ago

That's a tough one. Trying to remember just one event that I'd like to do again.  I'm one of the fortunate ones because I get to repeat that moment every day when I look in my wife's eyes, hold her hand, or give her a kiss.  I hope to repeat his for many years to come.

5. profile image50
    bentnutposted 5 years ago

heck yes I want to ride another hundred miles on my Terratrike Path infinity.

working