jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the sport that gives you most injuries?

1. zahrak profile image57
    zahrakposted 6 years ago

What are the sport that gives you most injuries?

2. iosono profile image58
    iosonoposted 6 years ago

I would say it depends on the intensity, frequency, and skill involved in any particular sport. Some sports that could result in a greater degree of injury that come to my mind are football, rugby, hockey, combat sports such as martial arts, and extreme sports. Anything high impact will generally result in frequent injury. Injury also depends on the fitness level of the individual and nutritional diligence.

3. Thek1ngsway profile image78
    Thek1ngswayposted 6 years ago

Kick boxing ! The theme of the sport is seriously injure the opponent , possibly even break his legs !

4. JT Walters profile image79
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Football and gymanistics just for the pure physics of it.

5. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

There are more injuries in the world caused by soccer than any other sport. I'd have to agree that it is a very physically demanding sport in which puts your body under a lot of tension, muscularly wise considering you are playing very physical and running around 7 miles a game.  The 7 miles you run during a game also puts a huge burden on your joints, tendons, and ligaments. 

But realistically the reason that Soccer has more injuries than any other sport is because it's the most widely played sport in the world.

6. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 6 years ago

Cricket and Football for sure! I'm not sure about the rest.