jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

David Beckham vs Cristiano Ronaldo

1. lzlpio90 profile image82
    lzlpio90posted 6 years ago

David Beckham vs Cristiano Ronaldo

We all know that both of them are football stars and I like them both. But, who do you think is the best? and why?

2. the-real-deal? profile image77
    the-real-deal?posted 6 years ago

I personally don't like either of these but I cannot deny the quality they both have. Beckham is probably the best striker of a dead ball there is. Crossing ability definitely goes to Beck's to. Goalscoring clearly goes to Ronaldo as does skill's and arrogance.
    For me the best player overall is Ronaldo, but neither come close to Messi

3. musclequest profile image71
    musclequestposted 6 years ago

Becks at the set piece and the front cover and Ronaldie one on one and press conference cause Becks has one girly voice.

4. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

Firstly I want to point out that I'm a life-long Man Utd fan and have seen them both wear the Utd badge. 

Currently I'd say Ronaldo is the better player because he plays consistently well in a higher ranked league and European/Cup matches even though LA Galaxy wouldn't have been so successful without Beckham. 

At their peaks I'd go for Beckham because he had more influence on winning trophies than Ronaldo.  He'd always get the ball to the strikers to score and bag goals himself from dead ball situations.  Ronaldo is more selfish with the ball and has a better striking ability but when Beckham hits the sweet spot, it's pure gold.

If we could have one of them back, Beckham would easily get my vote wink

5. DJProfessorK profile image61
    DJProfessorKposted 6 years ago

Ronaldo doesn't have the total impact on the game that Beckham had in his prime. A midfielder may not always have the most glorified spot on the field, but they are catalysts in both attacking and defending.

Beckham it is then.

6. Claudia Tello profile image78
    Claudia Telloposted 6 years ago

I find Beckham a better football player because he plays as a team member while Ronaldo is very individualistic.

7. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

Ronaldo.... I love Becks but Ronny is a fantastic footballer and one of the best the game has ever seen. Beckham has a true heart and fights for every single ball he may not of been as naturally skilled as the likes on Ronaldo but he works harder than anyone.

8. JamesGrantSmith profile image59
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

David Beckham is best although Cristiano Ronaldo does have a far sexier girl friend.