jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who is a better footballer out of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi?

1. JBastow profile image82
    JBastowposted 5 years ago

Who is a better footballer out of Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi?

2. JBastow profile image82
    JBastowposted 5 years ago

In my opinion if you had to chose between which of these two players i would like to see play for my team (newcastle united) i would pick Ronaldo. The reasoning for this is i believe that C.Ronaldo has proved himself in more than one country and he has also reached a semi-final with his country.

3. seh1101 profile image93
    seh1101posted 5 years ago

I would agree with JBastow. Not only did he wreck defenses in England, but he went to Spain and became even better. Ronaldo is great with both feet and headers, while Messi tends to favor his left and doesn't score headers as often as Ronaldo. Messi's movement and finishing is unbelievable, but he essentially owes Barca his entire career due to the help they offered him while he was young...so I doubt he will venture away from Barca.

When it comes to being a teammate and not a superhero, I would chose Messi any day...but Ronaldo is a well-rounded force to be reckon with. And that's coming from someone who hated Ronaldo when he joined Man Utd. I've just grown to see past his attitude over the years.

4. jcales profile image62
    jcalesposted 5 years ago

I'd say Messi is. Would you believe people in Brazil are wearing and buying Messi jerseys. I thought it was tourists from Argentina and a few but there are many but they dare not wear it to a actual game. I like them both, tough pick but I lean towards Messi..

1. profile image53
      sumusumekposted 5 years agoin reply to this

my choise is ronaldo

working