jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favourite sports to watch?

1. ChilliWilly profile image60
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite sports to watch?

2. shomu2009 profile image54
    shomu2009posted 6 years ago

Football without a shadow of doubt . The best sport on the planet by a long way  . I am a huge fan of Arsenal so I religiously follow the English Premier League

3. Claudia Tello profile image79
    Claudia Telloposted 6 years ago

My favorite sport to watch is Tennis, particularly the men’s Tennis. I also enjoy football and my favorite team is Barcelona, they are fantastic players and I like the elegant team work they have developed.

4. profile image0
    Author Karin K.Hposted 6 years ago

Rugby hands down.. Now those right there are men not afraid to get hurt. Get in, do the job, stitched up at the side of the pitch if needs be and back out again.. PERFECT and great entertainment.... Come on Ireland.....

5. moiragallaga profile image83
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Definitely football and it looks like a lot of the posters here agree with me too.

6. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

football, without a doubt. love the game and love the great food that goes along with it. game day is like a holiday around here...the grill is filled with ribs and wings and game time is anticipated like opening presents on Christmas morning!! Fun, fun, fun!!  GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

7. tswilson profile image59
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

I definitely love watching soccer. I mostly watch La Liga and EPL, but I have begun to enjoy MLS as well.

working