jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which is the good sport which can be suitable as a best exercise for your whole

1. learner365 profile image76
    learner365posted 6 years ago

Which is the good sport which can be suitable as a best exercise for your whole body ?

2. jasmith1 profile image85
    jasmith1posted 6 years ago

I think yoga is a good all round exercise.

3. nishlaverz profile image60
    nishlaverzposted 6 years ago

There are lots of great sports that are good exercise for the whole body. Tennis is good for the arms and legs as you are moving around the court trying to hit the ball.
    Even running can be great all over exercise as you use your arms and legs to run.

4. profile image0
    markbennisposted 6 years ago

I personally think swimming is a good direction to start as it does involve using the whole body; also it is an easy way to improve your fitness as there is a lower risk of impact injuries and it does improve the cardiovascular system as well.

5. cobrien profile image77
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Modern dance can give you a whole body workout and it's fun.

6. KStro18 profile image81
    KStro18posted 6 years ago

I think swimming is probably the best exercise for an all around total body workout. Every part of your body is engaged, especially if you are swimming laps or treading water.

7. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I would imagine it's either swimming or yoga (both of which I can't do for very long because they kick my butt...lol).

8. gabrielthomas72 profile image77
    gabrielthomas72posted 6 years ago

You can't beat swimming as an all round exercise. It involves full body movement, encourages a good breathing regime and most importantly it is an activity that forces no direct pressure on any of your joints as you are floating.

working