jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who are you pulling for in this year's Super Bowl?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 6 years ago

Who are you pulling for in this year's Super Bowl?

N.Y. Giants or N.E. Patriots?

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

Definitely the Giants.  The Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since they got caught cheating.  I lost so much respect for that organization when they didn't fire Belichick, and fine all of the star players.  I think Belichick is a good coach, and Brady a good quarterback, but they haven't been as successful without the cheating.

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Even though I have been living in New York City for more than 30 years, I have never been a fan of the Giants.

Actually, my favorite NFL team is the St. Louis Rams, and the reason why that is the case is I am a native of Los Angeles and I loved the Rams throughout the years they were based in that city.

However, because I do live in New York which is a terrific city with a lot of very fine people, I am pulling for the Giants.

Additionally, I feel compelled to stand in solidarity with my many friends who are Giants fans.

4. Shawn Scarborough profile image82
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 6 years ago

Since the Giants knocked my Cowboys out of playoff contention, I am pulling for the Giants.  I really don't like the Patriots or Tom Brady either, so I would like to see a Giants victory on Super Sunday.

5. dorner profile image67
    dornerposted 6 years ago

I have no horse in this race but if I picked the Giants early in the playoffs, so I am sticking with them to beat the Patriots again!

6. fdoleac profile image58
    fdoleacposted 6 years ago

New England Patriots -  They will need to play their best game of the year to win but they are focused and capable. Go Pats!!

7. billybuc profile image87
    billybucposted 6 years ago

I haven't owned a television in five years and I really don't like either team so I don't much care.

working