jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (17 posts)

What is your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?

1. internpete profile image89
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?

The London Olympics is coming up soon, what event are you looking forward to?

2. sandonia profile image82
    sandoniaposted 5 years ago

Volleyball and fencing. I want to stick with one familiar sport and learn about a new one.

internpeteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ah fencing! I don't know why, but whenever its on I always get distracted and watch it.

3. profile image0
    AndriyRposted 5 years ago

Rowing - I really don't know why as I never rowed actually (except for dragon boating). Just maybe because it is summer, and it is a water activity.

4. CyclingFitness profile image94
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

I love to watch those more obscure events that don't usually make it to mainstream television. Whether it's the beach volleyball, open trap shooting or the fencing. I think the olympics should be an opportunity for us all to improve our sporting knowledge and be open minded.

My ultimate olympic event is track cycling. Particularly the Madison event.

I personally am taking my dad to a Soccer QF which could feature Team GB. Soccer/ Football isn't really my sport but it's a great opportunity to see an Olympic event and i'd be kicking myself if I didn't try to make the most of London2012

yeah, I do love watching many of the obscure sports! And cycling and soccer are some of my favorite sports!

2. CyclingFitness profile image94
      CyclingFitnessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow- thanks for the selection

3. internpete profile image89

you had a good answer = )

5. Sarah Anderson profile image67
    Sarah Andersonposted 5 years ago

Ever since I saw the 1996 Atlanta games I've liked gymnastics best. Second would be diving.

6. Suzie HQ profile image94
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

This is a difficult one for me to answer as i love alot of the sporting events in The Olympics. If i have to pick one i will go for table-tennis .The speed and accuracy by these atheletes is great to watch,particularly by the asian countries. I used to love playing myself on the school team so always have the interest Olympic time! Here's to a fantastic games in London!

Every new post here brings another fascinating sport to mind. I also enjoy watching table tennis because the matches can be enthralling and heart pounding! I am looking forward to the Olympics more and more!

7. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

I like so many of them! Probably my top three are swimming, diving and gymnastics!

8. catalinafr profile image59
    catalinafrposted 5 years ago

swimming! Felbs is interesting to look after wink

9. securityproducts3 profile image39
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

Ever since Phelps' eight gold medals in Beijing, swimming has become my favorite.

10. Crissylite profile image76
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

I like watching gymnastics and swimming for sure! I used want to be a gymnast when I was younger.

11. Lifes 2nd Chances profile image77
    Lifes 2nd Chancesposted 5 years ago

My favorites are diving, and volleyball. I played volleyball in college and love the sport. The diving is something that impresses me because it is something I can not do. I love it when they make barely a ripple on their entry into the water. Wow!!

12. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

My favorites are track, gymnastics, and diving.

working