jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Will Miami Heat Win Another Championship Next Year?

1. MrAhmad profile image70
    MrAhmadposted 5 years ago

Will Miami Heat Win Another Championship Next Year?

2. AJ Flanigan profile image60
    AJ Flaniganposted 5 years ago

Considering the additions of Ray Alen and Rashard Lewis, I'll tell you in 10 1/2 months.

1. MrAhmad profile image70
      MrAhmadposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think Miami will repeat because they have great players like Bosh, James, Wade plus the recent addition of the best 3 point shooter in the world Ray Allen

3. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

Now that this current roster has learned how to "win" they will be difficult to stop..Like losing....wining can become "habit forming". This team could be in the finals for many  more years to come.

4. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

With all sports at any time an injury or trade can completely change the team but they are the defending champs so they are the team to beat.

5. m920621m profile image77
    m920621mposted 5 years ago

I believe they have great chances, especially with their latest additions. Although Lakers, Knicks, Nets and some others also make quite significant moves. And you can never underestimate the young Bulls if they stay away from injuries. So yeah, it will be tough but they're pretty much capable.

6. jeolmoz2 profile image76
    jeolmoz2posted 4 years ago

Last season Miami Heat was vulnerable in the playoffs because of the injury to Chris Bosh and they still won the title, as they steam rolled the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Finals. This season I just can not see any glaring weakness at all and they do not seem to be suffering from the Championship Hangover.