2012 NBA Championship - Who will win?

Jump to Last Post 1-45 of 45 discussions (158 posts)
  1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 11 years ago

At the moment Spurs vs. OKC 2-0 and Miami Heat vs. Celtics 2-0 in favor of Miami.

Seems like Miami and Spurs are strong contenders.

Nothing against Miami Lebron and Wade, but I think Spurs is going to win it.

1. KevinTimothy profile image76
      KevinTimothyposted 11 years ago

I'm thinking that the Thunder woke up and remember that they caught a raw deal in the 2011 playoffs. I see the Thunder shaking off the San Antonio mystique and roughing up the Heat in the Finals.

prettydarkhorseposted 11 years agoin reply to this

They won last night and they have 3 straight wins already, yes they are roaring!

2. KevinTimothy profile image76

I guess youth does mean something in sports.

Youth equals more stamina. Same in football, mostly those games which are highly physical. I don't know if Bosh will play today BTW.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62

The Celtics won last night (3-2 series), they were more cohesive in that game.

With OKC and Spurs, let us see tonight, series is 3-2.

4. informitiveaction profile image61
      informitiveactionposted 11 years ago

A prayer starts with our father,  Spurs are in Trouble!

KevinTimothyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Wouldn't make me any difference.  I respect what the Spurs have done for the league in the last 15 years, but I'm a fan of Kevin Durant.  Tim Duncan and company has already seen the top. It's time for them to move over.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Because they are older, jk. Duncan is a humble player too so he has a good kharma.

5. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
      Paul Edmondsonposted 11 years ago

Things change quickly.  OKC and the Celtics look like the favorites now.  Winning on the road is huge in the playoffs.

Suddenly things change quickly, yes.

I hope OKC will win tonight. I am a fan of Kevin Durant, a humble player!

I like the way Celtics show its eagerness to win and they are more playing with maturity!

I tend to follow all the humble, yet really good players. The loud ego maniacs are a turn off. Durant shuts up and gets it done!

Yes he does, and his mom prays a lot!

6. prettydarkhorse profile image62

What a game! Westbrook and Durant did it. Even Parker did a good job!

In the end a mamas boy always win! (sorry I have to say that!)

7. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Lebron James forced Game 7. It will be exciting to watch the game tomorrow Saturday June 9.

8. KevinTimothy profile image76

I've been hearing a lot of talk saying that the west conference finals was THE defacto championship game.  Most think that the title has already been won. It'll be tough for the Heat to beat OKC.  Although I want to see them win the east, Boston will probably give the Thunder a much competitive game. Youth vs. Experience again.

9. prettydarkhorse profile image62

determination too

1. informitiveaction profile image61
        informitiveactionposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yo,  Miami must come out tonight at home and play well. Hopefully Bosh & Wade can find a way to help James out if so i look for the Heat to blow out the Celtics at home as far as Okc....The heat well give Okc a run for the money but they cant look past Boston!

10. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Tonight is the first Championship game, Durant vs LBJ!!

Tonight is the night!  Lets go Heat!

11. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF

I've been wrong on every game.  I have OKC to win tonight.  Looking forward to the series.

12. Manny2437 profile image68
      Manny2437posted 11 years ago

Thunder!!!

13. prettydarkhorse profile image62

I want Durant to win! Sorry!

hate to burst your bubble,  but u r now watching tha throne!

14. thelyricwriter profile image83
      thelyricwriterposted 11 years ago

Thunder in 6

Heat in 6

15. LuisEGonzalez profile image78
      LuisEGonzalezposted 11 years ago

Time after time the Heat have proven that when shove comes to push they can explode and they probably will. It may be a hard fought battle but the Heat will come ahead...and off course Miami will go crazy!!!!!!!!. I'm already stocking up on beer...lol......tongue

If one role player show up in the 2nd half maybe first one to ahundred win! Darn couldn't steal game one!

Share some beer!

3. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yeah they sure do..that's why they choked under the pressure in the finals last year, and princess james did absolutely nothing in the 4th quarter of the finals last year, and if game 1 yesterday is any indication, then thunder in 6. wink  lollol

Edit:  Although the only way the Heat will win a title if and only if..Wade becomes the captain of that team, and Princess James takes a step down to become co captain of the Heat.  Don't get me wrong, LBJ is a better player, BUT he's not their best clutch player or closer.  Dwayne Wade is, but LBJ is obsessed with winning a title in Miami with him being "the man" that they'll never win a title with him as leader.  LeBron is not a great leader.  Great player, and will go into the hall of fame someday, but he's not a clutch player or leader.  That's not an opinion, but it's a fact.  Before anyone says, "What about game 6 in Boston?"  What about that game?  We're talking about a banged up and old Celtics team that Miami should've beaten easily this year, but they didn't.  And you people honestly think they stand a chance against a thunder team that's ten times better than the Celtics?  Yeah...I wouldn't bet on it...

Hope your not a gambling man LOL!!

16. prettydarkhorse profile image62

OKC all the way, Go KD!

17. jcales profile image53
      jcalesposted 11 years ago

1 game does not decide a series bit rebounds do. If Miami continues with their lack of rebounding then they will lose. Bosh and Haslem had Collison and Ibaka get to many loose ball rebounds b/c of their lack of hustle. Plus D Wade is not who he used to be from a few yrs ago.
      I like both teams so not a problem whoever wins.

Wade need to start the fire and help LBJ!

2. informitiveaction profile image61

Lebron has to win...he's turned in to one of the NBA's bad guys. People love to hate him!

Not sure why...he's only the best player in the association. And probably the most talented player the game of basketball has ever seen.

18. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 11 years ago

Prediction Thunder in six games.  After watching last night's game, I saw the Miami Heat play at their best, while the Thunder played slow in the first half.  But in the end, it still wasn't good enough to keep the Thunder down.  The Heat may have the big 3, but they lack the depth the Thunder have, and it showed last night. I predict the Thunder will win game 2 tomorrow, then Miami will win two out of three games in Miami.  And finally, we'll see the Thunder close it out in 6 games.  Sorry LBJ.  Better luck next year, as the series is over...its over...

And Wade knee according to some reports is not cooperating with him!

The OKC is much stronger team physically as well!

Let us see tonight!

Ooh, almost forgot that it was tonight.  See, Hubpages really IS a blessing! LOL

Ah, they lost - could have been a great comeback!

Your abra cadabra didn't work a prayer starts with our father.Try that sunday!LOL!!!!

19. informitiveaction profile image61

Don't disrespect the heat like that, All the pressure is on OKC. See you heat haters in MIAMI 3 games in a row, im no math wiz but its really not that hard,  numbers favor HEAT!

I am not a Heat hater but I just want KD team to win, nothing against the Heat team!~ smile smile

You sure  i could have sworn you were riding with the Spurs a while ago. Anybody except Lebron huh? LOL!!!!

Nah, I don't like any particular team in basketball, only some few players. I like KD, Tim Duncan, Shaq and a few more. I used to like LBJ, but he is not a loyal player. He has his own reasons for leaving Cavs. He and KD loves their moms, who wouldn't like that?

I just love sports and I like best NFL football.. now if you talk against Steelers that is another story! smile

I feel you. Thats how i am with them COWBOYS!  Its nothing wrong with liking players. I like Lebron not the Heat as much but I love the East Coast! We need to bring it back home. One.

smile smile

Im trying to figure this Hubbing thing out. How can i turn what i love to do to what im gatting paid to do? You seem to have the knowledge care to share some tips?

Hi, start by reading the FAQ here at HP - look down below this page. Write about the things you like best! smile Check the Learning Center http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

20. Manny2437 profile image68
      Manny2437posted 11 years ago

I noticed it's always the Heat fans that start poppin off lol.

smile

I've have never seen the level hate that Lebron endures. Dont take it personal i just love the underdog.

1. profile image0

Well to be fair, he did bring that level of hate upon himself, so he really has nobody else to blame.  Plus, the Heat are hardly an underdog, as many sports analysts favored them going into the finals to begin with, and they're considered among some of the more elite teams in the nba, so i would hardly call them an underdog team.

You would have like him better had he stayed in Ohio, huh! Maybe he should have hung around like K.G. hung around the Timberwolves camp to no avail. He bought it upon himself cause he didnt do what everyone else wanted him to...yeah whatever,  yes he is an underdog Miami maybe a favorite to win by the experts but he is by far no fan favorite! Thats why i rock with him and for whoever that doesn't get down or lay down like the rest Lebron is the king because he's not a people pleaser in my book and the Heat will win this championship you can lay flat and believe that!

Those that have eyes let them see those with ears let them hear!

2. profile image0
              klarawieckposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That's right, baby! LeBron is THE KING! Ain't that the truth, Steven? wink
              http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6767446_f248.jpg

Klara, good to see you here! smile

3. profile image0

Look, I honestly don't give a damn what team LeBron would've ended up playing for when he made his "DECISION", as that's entirely up to him.  Hell, all athletes change teams all the time during free agency in any major team sport.  However, that's not the issue with me and LeBron James. It's how he went about it.  It's how he failed to tell his Cleveland Boss that he had no intention of ever resigning with them, so they could've easily tried to move on while he was looking for other suitors.  Because he didn't let them know until the last freaking minute when the "DECISION" was announced, Cleveland was stuck holding the bag like a love sick school girl waiting for her dream guy to call her; even though that dream guy had no intention of calling her in the first place, in spite of his promise to said girl. 

Plus, having a show special called "THE DECISION" is pretty freaking arrogant if you ask me, and a huge slap in the face to a lot of the fans that supported him in cleveland.  If he had told them after he became a free agent immediately that he wasn't going to resign with them, then I could see your point.  However, since he waited until the last minute, that's the big problem i have with that, as he knew the whole time he wasn't going back to cleveland.  Hell, there's various sports articles confirming he had the whole free agency process planned all along to where him, Bosh and Wade would end up playing together somewhere..other than Cleveland.  Therefore, he did bring all this criticism upon himself, and it doesn't help that Mr. Pat Riley had a damn title celebration before last season even got started to announce the big 3 to make them look even more pompous.  Plus comments that James makes like "I want to be the biggest superstar in the world" is a bit arrogant. 

And yes, I do know the "DECISION" did donate is profits to charity, but LeBron could've easily donated or found ways to donate to that same said charity in a less pompous way.  I firmly believe the only reason he made the "DECISION" geared towards gaining money for charity, so he can look less pompous.  He had no intention of helping out the "boys and girls club." no, he just wanted to make it seem less arrogant on his part.  Therefore, I'm sorry, but he brought all this criticism upon himself, and until he wins a title, his only options are "put up or shut up."

Ok, so do you believe in forgiveness?  We all make terrible decisions. Is it worth holding a grudge forever? 

I know it was wrong how Lebron went out in Cleveland but we all have growing to do.

1. profile image0

Oh I forgave him a long time ago. I just think the guy is a straight up a**hole, but that's just me. 

Don't get me wrong, he's a great player.  Not the most clutch player, or always the best leader.  However, he's still a great player, and will go into the hall of fame someday barring injuries or whatnot. 

As far as for holding grudges go, I never said anything about holding grudges. I just can't stand arrogance of any kind, which is why I want to see the Heat lose this year's finals again, as they're too arrogant.  It's the same thing when the Patriots almost went undefeated during one season before getting knocked out by the Giants in the Super Bowl.  Don't get me wrong, I don't despise the Patriots, but I just didn't want to see an arrogant bunch of a**holes win a title, so I was happy to see the Giants put them in their place.  Same thing with the Heat, as they need a lesson in humility.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
                    Randy Godwinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good luck finding any professional sports team in the US without arrogant players!  cool

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

Lets take a moument of silence for Lebron haters........Big ups to MIA and heat fans!

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Whoever wins today, Father's Day is much more bigger celebration!

To all the daddies here - Happy Father's Day!!!!

Yep! Thanks very much.

smile

2. profile image0

I think the daddies are off today!
          We're winning today, of course! We're bringing the game to MIAMI!!! Wooooohoooo!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Yours will be granted today perhaps, next games will be given to KD!

and yes it is daddies day out today!

1. profile image0

Wooooooooohoooooooooo!!! GO HEAT!

Ditto!  cool

1. profile image0

I like you, snake! big_smile

I feel the same about you Eve....er...Klara!  cool

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image78

Well...WE won...Go Heat..........cool

1. profile image0

Luis! We need to go out celebrate when we bring the big prize home!!!

Hail to the King!

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image78
            LuisEGonzalezposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Say where and when.......We need a big party down here.......tongue

1. profile image0

Okay, we're really going to do this! Let's see how we do tomorrow. We might have to meet up in Miami Beach. I wonder how many hubbers are here in Miami? It might be fun to get together for the game. big_smile

5. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Hmmm, 2-1 now. Can't wait for the outcome tomorrow. Am still rooting for KD!!

K.D only 22 or 23 you'll get a lotta of chances to root for him. Lets keep the LBJ parade going!

I think LBJ is still young as well?

6. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 11 years ago

Wooohoooo! And let's not forget DW!!!

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6775098_f248.jpg

I didn't forget him but he's not hated like LBJ.

7. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Tonight - Game 4!!

1. profile image0

That's right, baby! KD is going DOWN! Mwaaaahaaahaaaaa...

Oh no!! It is not your day Klara!! Its me and KD day!!

1. profile image0

Hahaha... Pretty, I love you to death, but KD is GOING DOWN tonight!!! Hahahaha lol lol lol

LOL, let us see tonight! smile smile

8. Nickalooch profile image60
        Nickaloochposted 11 years ago

if the heat win tonight, and i think they will....then the series is over. Im completely unbiased here, but the Thunder are a flawed team more then some will realize. They are an incredibly gifted team yes, but their lack of an inside scorer is costing them. They rely on their jump shooting to beat teams and with them running into the Heat, who are a terrific team in guarding the perimeter...it doesnt bode well for them. In order to defeat the Heat you have to attack inside, which the Thunder did in Game 1 but only through dribble drives. The Heat are a horrible matchup for the Thunder as they can stretch their bigs out allowing Wade and Lebron an easier time to attack.

Secondly, saying Lebron isn't clutch is a bit harsh. Everyone has had a tough time in certain situations in the playoffs. He is still the best player in the league, bar none. Fans are entirely to rough on him and don't realize how difficult it is for him to carry the load with the points, rebounds, assists and defense he plays on a nightly basis. No one has ever done what he has done on a nightly basis. Wade isnt the same player he was when he won a title, so isnt going to be the top dog. Bosh is a capable player but can be phased out rather easily. So, the Heat have to ask a lot out of Lebron, just like Cleveland did. When Jordan was the only player worth mentioning on the Bulls, he never won a ring either.

The issue with Lebron will always be his psyche. You can see the difference in him this playoff run as he has been much more aggressive in attacking the basket. His issue is that sometimes he can fall in love with the jump shot too much. No one can guard him when he is in attack mode, and that has come to fruition this playoff run.

I want the Heat to win so people stop dogging Lebron so hard. No player has taken as much heat (no pun intended) as he has. I don't like how arrogant he is either, but lets face it. Every NBA player has an arrogance to themselves...so grow up. I don't like how the Heat constructed their team but it happened. Oh well.

Thunder is a great team with a good inside game! The heat just has way more big game experience. I have to respect them Miami just out playing them right now!

1. Nickalooch profile image60
            Nickaloochposted 11 years agoin reply to this

how does the thunder have a good inside game? do you ever see them consistently go to Perkins/Ibaka on the low block? no. That is not their game. Perk is purely a good rebounder and post defender and that is all. Ibaka can hit a 15 to 17 foot jump shot and that is all aside from his defensive prowess which has been negated by the Heat playing small.

I don't wanna hear any excuse's when the Thunder pounded the Spurs they had a big man game. They got a better front court than Miami! I don't wanna hear it!

they pounded the Spurs because of their athleticism and great perimeter game. Jackson was their only good perimeter defender, everyone else is bad to average in that regard. Sure Ibaka and Perkins had a good game...once. Thunder need a legit post presence. Garnett would be ideal, but unlikely. They need someone that they can feed the post to, otherwise, this will continue to happen.

Secondly, Spurs do not have a great inside game by any stretch of the imagination. Duncan has seen his best years, Blair and Splitter are average at best.

9. prettydarkhorse profile image62

HEH!!!!!!

3-1

1. profile image0

Ahem! Pretty, what were you saying earlier??? Huuuuuh???? wink

Be quiet beautiful woman! Buhuhu!

1. profile image0

Oh wait wait... let me see....

Ah! Yeap! I wasn't dreaming!

wink wink

Spurs might win next year!

Spurs???

OKC can try it again next year if they lost the series (more likely), just like what happened to Miami last year. smile smile

i agree. i think, depending on the offseason of course, it could very well be Thunder and Heat once again next year.

Right smile

10. profile image0

And Spoelstra is looking more orange than ever! He only beams like that when he's truly pleased!

11. Nickalooch profile image60
        Nickaloochposted 11 years ago

Can we stop the Lebron bashing now? Hitting that 3 pointer with a bad cramp. Come on guys lol

12. Pearldiver profile image66
        Pearldiverposted 11 years ago

Can I still get a bet on Miami???  smile

They can still lose the game smile How are you Rob?

13. hubzer profile image60
        hubzerposted 11 years ago

Heat(looks like a good bet) has a winning look in their eyes.Now,would love to see them get beat.. I hated the classless way Lebron treated Cavs fans.

His leaving the Cavs he said is for him winning a Championship game. For many fans, that didn't settled with them. We should give him a chance to achieve his dream.

Dude,

Get over it and forgive the man.  I'm not a Clevelander but I hated it when Shaq bolted on central Florida in the mid 90's, too.  It didn't take long to move on...after all these athletes are only human and they're looking out for themselves....regardless of how loyal they advertise themselves to be.

14. profile image0

Alright! The big win's tonight! We're gonna do this thing and we're gonna do it right!!!! Woooohoooooo! WHO'S WITH MEEEEE????!!!!!

Snakes always love to bask in the "Heat" cause we're cold blooded!  cool

1. profile image0

Plenty of heat here in South Florida, snake. Come on over! My cauldron is ready for snake soup! Yum!
            http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6789188_f248.jpg

I assume you still live in the same gingerbread house as always?  smile

1. profile image0

I moved after eating the last wall.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image78

Gingerbread houses, snake soup....klara.....you are one bad girl......lol
                  Seriously now, not that I am ever serious anyway....are there plans to celebrate in any particular area by local Hubbers if the Heat get it done tonight?

1. profile image0

I think this is the Miami Heat fan base right here. Maybe we should post a forum calling all Miamians for a meet up!

Well just suggest a location for all local hubbers to meet and hopefully it will happen...........tongue

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

I wondered why you had that smirk on your face!  cool

1. profile image0

Lol Randy, I'm thanking you in my last hub. Shoo Snake!!!

The Heat better close it out! That Chesapeake Energy Area is a loud and intimidating place.  Lebron James and Co. needs to avoid that place (again) at all costs.

If Miami doesn't win tonight I firmly believe that the Thunder will force a game 7.

I hope so! smile

15. profile image0

I'll be in my area North Beach. We could meet up there. South Beach is going to be insane! I can only imagine what they'll be charging for parking tonight!

16. prettydarkhorse profile image62

OMG why is Miami so far away. Any way since there is a "Heat" wave across the US, the Thunder will roar tonight! smile smile

1. profile image0

If you show up wearing an OKC shirt, they won't let you in the airport! But no worries! I'll be there with an extra LeBron shirt for you. smile

lol...lol...lol

I can give it to my friend if you give me one Klara! smile

17. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF

Will OKC extend the series tonight?  I sure hope so.

1. hubzer profile image60
          hubzerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Me too man. Run OkC run.  No Lebron shirts for me---

I am sure of it smile

Lay flat and believe that! lol

Good evening smile

How do u do  miss darkhorse?

Waiting for the game to start smile

Dido.

2. profile image0

Pretty, check out my latest hub. I'm wearing my LeBron shirt in the video. Hahaha...

Me To!

Nice shirt and Happy Anniv! The video is clear and your smile is contagious!

44 mins more b4 the game

I like the color of the shirt.

1. profile image0

Didn't you see it's my Heat shirt? Hahaha... I'm ready to make some noise. Are you?

3. profile image0

Not gonna happen, Paul. Sorry!

18. informitiveaction profile image61

This is the bigest stage of Lebron James's career! This is where he puts all the hate to rest for eternity! Hate it or Love it the KING is in the brackett with the"Big Dogs", your MJ's and Magic Johnsons. Lebron is on a colision coarse with the Nba hall of fame! I'm in the804 if i could i'd join the 305 party!

19. profile image0

Let's hear it for Miamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Get that dirt off you shoulders Miami!

20. profile image0

All the Cuban santeras working that magic to get those OKC balls out of the baskets! Lol The ESPN commentators can't quite explain it. Hee hee

21. profile image0

We Did It!!!! Out to celebrate!!! See you all tomorrow!!! Woooooohoooooo! Gooooo Heat!!!

22. LuisEGonzalez profile image78

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile.............WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 11 years ago

I still think OKC will pull it off...

1. profile image0

What season are you referring to? Lol

lol lol lol

That was me thinking last night up to the end!

24. profile image0
        jasontohealposted 11 years ago

I think heat will win
        wink

smile

25. jcales profile image53
        jcalesposted 11 years ago

lots of long time veterans got their ring. LeBron, Mike Miller & Juwan Howard, Dirk and Kidd last year, too bad Barkley didn't play in this decade. Durant will get one too.

26. profile image0

Getting ready for tomorrow!
        http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/22/ci … champions/
        I'll share pictures!

Klara, where are the pics! smile smile

1. profile image0

Hahaha... pretty, I didn't go. I stayed home watching it on TV. big_smile It was too hot, too much traffic, and the parade was actually pretty short. They had an incredible amount of fans there, so I'm sure they didn't miss me. big_smile
            I was so happy for my boys! They deserved it, and they really are like family. That's what brought the championship home. big_smile

Its ok smile smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)