jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you rooting for Penn State?

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Are you rooting for Penn State?

I mean, to win a football game tomorrow. Do you want Penn State to succeed on the field tomorrow, or would you prefer more humiliation? Nationally televised game against Ohio University at noon. No, not Ohio State, but Ohio U. will not likely be a pushover. There will be more than 100,000 in attendance. Will most of them go home happy?

2. TrevorBasile profile image61
    TrevorBasileposted 5 years ago

It was not the players fault that all that happen. Not sure I would say I am rooting for Penn St. Rooting for the players to player their hearts out

3. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 5 years ago

I have never been a Penn State football fan regardless of what Jerry Sandusky did.  So, no, I'll be routing for the underdog, Ohio University.  I am a Wisconsin Badger fan, but I have always respected the football teams which Joe Paterno coached.

4. billd01603 profile image86
    billd01603posted 5 years ago

Sure, for what these players have gone through I hope they win more than they lose.

5. Mike Spain profile image60
    Mike Spainposted 5 years ago

I am rooting for the players and team to put everything behind them and let them start a new chapter at Penn State. I am also rooting for the ones who were abused to be able to start new chapters in their lives and wish them success in their recovery. A lot of hurt in Happy Valley. Lot's of respect for the players who stayed and the new coach who has so many challenges to face.

working