Who are the top five quarterbacks in the NFL right now?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)
  1. alexandriaruthk profile image64
    alexandriaruthkposted 11 years ago

Who are the top five quarterbacks in the NFL right now?

Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, P. Manning, E Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, M. Stafford and  Drew Brees? You add to that list Flacco who is improving a lot. Do you agree with me? Now that is more than five, how about you?

2. isenhower33 profile image66
    isenhower33posted 11 years ago

As of right now i wouldnt put Tom Brady up there just yet and def not Drew Brees. There are so many other QB's doing a lot better with a lot less on their team. I mean rookies like Luck are doing better than brees and Brady right now. Flacco is a top 5 right now but theres still a lot more qb's doing really good out there. Cam Newton other than this past game has been doing really good. Its going to be a tight NFL this year when it comes to playoffs.

3. Alphadogg16 profile image81
    Alphadogg16posted 11 years ago

The list is nice, I definitely agree with Brady, Rodgers, Brees, E. Manning, and P Manning, In that order. I think Roethlisberger gets bailed out by his defense more often than not, a lot like Flacco. Stafford is still suspect in my opinion, take Megatron out of the equation, I don't think he would be very productive. I think Matt Ryan should get a honorable mention.

1. isenhower33 profile image66
      isenhower33posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I dont agree with Brady and Brees. Now if the question was who are the best quarterbacks overall then you could put them names in there. But right now like the question states, no way can Brady and Brees be in there with Matt Ryan outplaying them..

4. ShootersCenter profile image67
    ShootersCenterposted 11 years ago

Matt Ryan, Flacco, E Manning, Roethlisberger, Cam Newton have the numbers and wins are coming in. Most of your top QB's are past their prime and teams are on the down side. Brees, Brady and P Manning will probably never make it to another playoff run, Stafford is always hurt and only had one big season. Being the best is about winning Joe Montana, Steve Young never had the biggest arms or numbers but knew how to win, that's why they were the best in their day.

1. isenhower33 profile image66
      isenhower33posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you, i forgot all about Matt Ryan. Although i do think that Brady and Brees will have playoff runs. And Manning will probably have one too. Manning isn't use to where hes at yet. But I live in indiana, and manning will do good after abit

5. STEVEW13 profile image61
    STEVEW13posted 11 years ago

I am a Bears fan and I can safely say the answer to this question is NOT Jay Cutler smile In my opinion it has to be Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, still producing the goods and guaranteed future hall of famers. With them surely Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben and Eli Manning. Although if you go by the current qb ratings it is Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, Big Ben, Alex Smith and Andy Dalton.

I can't put Brees in there, and although I like Flacco, and really rate the Ravens' chances this year, he is only on the peripheral.

6. Bigpayno profile image60
    Bigpaynoposted 11 years ago

Matt Ryan is playing better than any other QB in the league right now.  I would take Eli Manning in the 4th quarter over any other QB.  People that know me on here know that I'm not real big on Brady.  He's a system player that can't throw the ball down field.  His offense consists of 8-12 yard slants.  That works for them and allows him to excel, so I credit the coaching staff of the Patriots for his success.

7. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 11 years ago

RGIII is on fire right now. He broke some crazy records on his debut. You guys have to add him to the list. Yes, he's a rook but you can't argue with his stats. Go Skins!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)