jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is everyone's take on Lance Armstrong now that he has confessed to using PE

1. gorilla24 profile image72
    gorilla24posted 5 years ago

What is everyone's take on Lance Armstrong now that he has confessed to using PEDS?

2. xanzacow profile image70
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

I think the number of athletes using athletic enhancing drugs would knock your socks off. They are so readily available on every level. Even highschool football players and track runners can get them. I don't think Lance did anything that many others aren't doing. Doesn't make it right, but there it is. I still think he set a great example for anyone with a medical affliction. That being: don't give up. Do all you can do and strive to do your best. Go Lance!

1. gorilla24 profile image72
      gorilla24posted 5 years agoin reply to this

xanzacow, thanks for your insight! I think you brought up alot of great points.

3. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

Lance Armstrong was a bully, a liar, and a cheat. Confessing to what is already known is not heroic...it's pathetic. He should go down in history as one of the greatest scam artists of all time.

4. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

I hope that one day very soon we will all say Lance who....and the world will forget this looser.  I am soooo tired of hearing about him.

1. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You echoed my sentiments exactly!!! :0)

5. Tarun Bajaj profile image64
    Tarun Bajajposted 5 years ago

SHOCKED!!! Lance Armstrong was a role model (a hero) for millions suffering from cancer,, and still inspires millions who don't know of this BAD deed and confession to doping,,, this is an example for others who think that they can use their NAME and FAME to lead something in a wrongly wishful way without being caught,,, i still can't believe He is 7 times World Champion consecutively,,, he cheated the whole world including HIMSELF!!

working