jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is Zaha going to Manchester United a good move for him?

1. Asp52 profile image88
    Asp52posted 5 years ago

Is Zaha going to Manchester United a good move for him?

2. S.Graveson profile image66
    S.Gravesonposted 5 years ago

Has he gone? My missus is a Crystal Palace fan so it'll be a bad move or her. I dare say Zaha will likely be another over-priced Englishman who won't live up to his potential and will be either loaned out or sold on in a few years time.
    Talented youngster with out a doubt but I'm not sure.

Then again with it being Fergie he may well have a plan and use him to help get rid of Nani or something...If that's Fergie's intentions then great move for Wilf.

1. Asp52 profile image88
      Asp52posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Move is subject to medical, might be completed in next 40hrs. He is to be loaned back to the Eagles until the Summer £15 million I believe.

3. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 5 years ago

I'd say it is.  Sir Alex has always had an eye for young talent (Rooney for example) and the club will look after him and shape him as he matures.  Being in a team with the likes of Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Ferdinand etc he will learn a great deal and no doubt be inspired.  That said, sometimes things just don't work out.  We'll have to just wait and see.  As a United fan I'm looking forward to seeing him at Old Trafford next season... as champions smile

Closed to reply

working