jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which NFL team has had the best start to the free agent signing period?

1. Joelipoo profile image82
    Joelipooposted 5 years ago

Which NFL team has had the best start to the free agent signing period?

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Denver Broncos. Wes Welker is a huge addition. Just the right guy for Peyton Manning. A big loss for the Patriots. Broncos are now the favorite for the Super Bowl in the AFC, what with getting Welker and all the players the Ravens lost. Yeah, the Dolphins got some players, but I'm not convinced it makes them a playoff team. Wallace is not worth what they are paying him.

3. hawaiianodysseus profile image82
    hawaiianodysseusposted 5 years ago

In my very biased opinion (LOL!), I think the Seahawks are making a serious move by picking up former Minnesota Viking, Percy Harvin. It's a huge gamble, considering that they gave up three draft pick positions. On the other hand, I'm finally seeing an aggressive Seahawks management move.

Thanks for asking this great question. I'm looking forward to others' responses.

4. Shawn Scarborough profile image82
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 4 years ago

I would say Kansas City.  The have added , QB Alex Smith, CB Sean Smith, OG Geoff Schwartz, and TE Anthony Fasano, All are solid players that fill needs and should help the Chiefs get better.

5. Acbethea profile image59
    Acbetheaposted 4 years ago

I want to agree with Blk&GldJack and say the Broncos.Adding Welker to a pretty good receiving core is strong. But my pick is split between the Ravens and the 49ers. Although the Ravens lost Boldin & Reed, they did add Dummerville, Canty and Huff to a tuff defence. As for the 49ers who received Boldin just upped their  tuff-O-meter about 47%. Oh yeah, for the record i'm a Dallas fan and we ain't done nothing... lol (yes "Ain't done nothing)