jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Which will happen first? Peyton and the Denver Broncos lose or Eli and the N Y G

1. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Which will happen first? Peyton and the Denver Broncos lose or Eli and the N Y Giants win a game?

Peyton Manning and the high octane offense of the Denver Broncos are off to a blistering pace, while brother Eli and the Giants have started pathetically, underachieving. Will Peyton suffer a loss first or will Eli get over the hump and lead the Giants to a victory?

2. lions44 profile image100
    lions44posted 4 years ago

I actually think in may happen in the same week. In week 7, the Giants have the Vikes at home and the Broncos go to Indy.  Lots of emotion in the game, so you never know. Although I could see Peyton being jacked up for that. Josh Freeman may be the starter by then, but I don't see him getting it together so soon. So if the Giants don't win that game, they might have to wait until the Raiders game, two weeks later.

Alphadogg16posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think maybe week 7 as well lions44, If Peterson hasn't recovered from the loss of his son, the Giants should definitely win. The Colts have been impressive, beating the Seahawks & 49ers, its personal for Peyton as well, it should be good game

3. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 4 years ago

Well, I don't see it happening next week. The Bears are a good team and after two losses I think they'll come out mean against the Giants, and Denver could score 80 points against Jacksonville.

Week 7, both of those things could happen. Vikings are beatable and the Giants will be at home and Denver will be at Indianapolis and the Colts are playing very good football.

The Giants may also have a good chance week 10 coming off their bye against the Raiders, but after that I think they get pounded. Denver also has a tough schedule after their bye: San Diego and Kansas City twice and New England.

I think that Denver will lose before the Giants win and that, in total, they will lose more games than the Giants win.

Alphadogg16posted 4 years agoin reply to this

You were right about it not happening in week 6 junkseller

4. profile image60
    retief2000posted 4 years ago

It is equally improbable for a team to remain winless as lossless in a single season, this is quite a good question.  Given that the Giants are far more frustrated with their current plight, I would have to say they will win before the Broncos lose.  Although the Colts played the spoiler to Seattle this past weekend, I am not sure they will be able to do the same against Denver.  Both teams will be playing up.  The Giants have a game in an angry Chicago tomorrow night that I expect New York to lose.  This leaves the hapless Vikings and a frustrated Manning ( Eli that is), sorry Vike fans no joy there.

working