jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Should Hulk Hogan have been taken out of the WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame for usin

1. mosaicman profile image79
    mosaicmanposted 2 years ago

Should Hulk Hogan have been taken out of the WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame for using racist comments?

2. FitnezzJim profile image81
    FitnezzJimposted 2 years ago

My guess is Hulk Hogan was taken out of the WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame because somehow that is what some think is best for business. Given the level of attention it has received, I would not be surprised by future themes playing out on Monday Night wrestling regarding racism.

And, that might not be a bad thing.

The WWE wrestling mouth-off contests often are not bound by self-restricting political correctness. When they fully unleash their characters, that lets us all see how stupid we could be acting if we too were not self-restricted by political correctness.

1. mosaicman profile image79
      mosaicmanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think he was taken out as an accumulation of the whole situation. Being caught in a sex tape with your best friend's wife and using racial slurs as you said, would be best for business to distance the company from him.

3. mosaicman profile image79
    mosaicmanposted 2 years ago

It is unfortunate that these things happened 8 years ago when his life was truly in shambles. He has gotten his life together and has resurrected his character (Immortal Hulk Hogan). I guess everyone has to pay the Piper!

working