jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When it is really hot, do you prefer air conditioning or being in water?

1. iggy7117 profile image79
    iggy7117posted 2 years ago

When it is really hot, do you prefer air conditioning or being in water?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12557061_f260.jpg

2. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

Definitely in the water preferably the ocean I don't like air conditioning it reminds me too much of winter its good for short periods to just cool off a few minutes and out in the heat again I love summer.Its 90S today and i love it.

3. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12557083_f260.jpg

I prefer to be beneath the surface of the ocean significantly more than within an air conditioned space while in Florida. Although playing ice hockey at RDV, Orlando may indeed be as perfect as being under the ocean...

4. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

I prefer A/C because being in the water usually means still being in the sun... and as a very pale person with skin that burns pretty much instantly, the hot sun is not my friend!

I'm much more of a winter person. smile

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

on the fan that spins like a helicopter and have ice cubes with ice lemon tea, 3 glasses please

6. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

WATER!! Screaming from the roof tops... WAAAATTTTEEERRR!!!!! I hate being in an AC house. It never gets just right. It either keeps me warm or makes me too cold. I personally couldn't care less what the water source is as long as it's not too gross. Lakes, rivers, pools, bubbling streams with deep ends, or the ocean it does not matter at all. As long as I can submerge my entire body I love it! I naturally tan well so I can handle the sun (with the correct SPF of course) most of the time. Water ,water, water! I was raised on the coast so water is an important part of my life!

7. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

A comfy chair in a relaxing atmosphere~Air-Conditioned~a pitcher of ice water with lemon....and a good book......Ahhhhhhh, my perfect escape from the blazing sun and oppressive heat & humidity!

working