jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

When did you last take a walk, eat a new dish, read a book, ,apologize, give tha

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 18 months ago

When did you last take a walk, eat a new dish, read a book, ,apologize, give thanks for life itself?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13044074_f260.jpg

2. gregas profile image82
    gregasposted 18 months ago

I do at least one of those things almost every day. Especially the last one. Greg.

3. Ericdierker profile image58
    Ericdierkerposted 18 months ago

These things have become my routine. I just had to stop and give thanks that they are. I guess a lot of people do not regularly do such things. So many blessings and so little time to discover them.

4. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 18 months ago

I walk at the gym every other day but I am looking forward to walking outdoors once the cooler weather comes to Florida. We try new dishes at least once or twice a month. We are foodies! I just read a really good novel but am going to check out another this week.  I apologize when it is needed to make amends (especially when I am in the wrong - ugh!).  I love life and am thankful God allows me to experience it with such a great family (and friends).

1. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Now, the day after the Thanksgiving holiday, I suspect a great many Americans could answer "Yes!" to many of these elements. Best of all, you do these regularly~

working