jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Football

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image88
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

Will Ferguson now sell Rooney ?

1. Dense profile image76
      Denseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, please God, no!

1. Dense profile image76

It should be soccer, btw. wink

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image88
          BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dense?  its football- soccer is what Americans call it-us Brits have always called it football The first Football club was NCFC Notts County FOOTBALL club in 1865 where were the yanks then!

2. warchild75 profile image80
      warchild75posted 7 years agoin reply to this

No footballer has ever got the better of ferguson and i dont think rooney will either,either rooney will start playing well and accept a new contract and this will all blow over or ferguson will simply take the highest bid and move on,he didnt hesitate to sell ronaldo and he is better than rooney!!

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image88

Six pages devoted in my local paper today on Rooney leaving Man Utd.

3. attemptedhumour profile image60
    attemptedhumourposted 7 years ago

Rooney is burnt out at the moment and next season it will be Tavez's turn, but City will finish above Man U. Rooney likes his beans on toast too much to leave rainy Manchester. He would find it hard to play as well in another team and i think he will remain at Man U for years to come. How do i know? Because i'm a Wolves fan and that makes me an expert on football, doesn't it?

4. BRIAN SLATER profile image88

attemptedhumour- that must be a bit of wishful thinking on your part- I like the beans on toast analogy for £200K Per week you'd think he move up to hoops LOL

1. Dense profile image76

Confirmed: Rooney wants out. All doom and gloom at the RedCafe. -_-

5. BRIAN SLATER profile image88

you know what- ManUtd are having a bad start to the season, Ferguson is a great manipulator of the truth. He is shifting the spot light away from his inability to win matches onto the Rooney saga. No one is challenging Ferguson about these facts and that suits him just fine. Man utd normally start to play around the middle of Nov/DEc. Once that time comes around The Rooney saga may well have disappeared. Other than that he could be wearing a Chelsea shirt before March and I suspect that Ferguson knows then its time to call it a day.

1. TomB88 profile image60
      TomB88posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Haha Dense number 1 thing not to do to a football fan in England is call Football Soccer ! lol.
      and who's Tavez ?
      Anyway I'm a proud man united fan and feel pretty let down with Rooney to be honest, it's something i never thought he would do i thought he love Man United.
      Anyway I've had  a rant on my HubPage here's the link.

http://hubpages.com/hub/News-and-Sporting-Debate

1. Dense profile image76

I know. If I didn't mention the word soccer, a lot of guys are going to come into this thread wondering which American Football team Brian was talking about. wink

working