- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care
Homemade facial scrubs
No facial is complete without scrub. we remove dead skin cell by scrubbing and reveal fresher looking skin. However sometimes the skin gets adversely effected because of the harsh chemicals in some scrubs. Scrubbing should be done in every 2 - 3 weeks. To avoid these conditions, given below is a list of some homemade scrubs.
- Apricot seed powder is skin friendly and removes dirt from face.
- Rose hip seed powder helps in rejuvenation of the skin.
- 1 tsp of walnut powder, lemon juice and 1/ 2 tsp of honey is a good scrub for skin.
- For a glowing skin , scrub with mashed papaya and brown sugar.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp f olive oil and scrub on your face.
- Honey, peeled cucumber and 1 tsp of oatmeal cleanses the face.
- Baking soda and sugar are one of the best homemade scrubs.
- Mix oatmeal with 2- 3 drops of any essential oil and scrub.
- If you do not have anything, then scrub your face with sugar. It works!
- Mash 1 tsp of strawberry and 1 tsp of olive oil and scrub in your face.
- Mix 1 tsp each of milk, sugar, olive oil and 1/ 2 tsp of honey and scrub on your face. It will leave the skin smooth and glowing.
- Scrub by mixing salt, oil and your face wash. It helps!
- Sunflower seeds and water mixed together make a very good scrub.
- Scrubbing with baking soda and lemon juice makes your skin shine.
- Mix equal quantity of brown sugar, milk, honey and almond oil and scrub your skin.
- Green tea is also known to a good scrub. I have added its video at the end of the hub.
- Honey and sugar mixed in equal proportion makes an excellent scrub. You can add a few drops of lime juice.
You can follow by using face packs after scrubbing. To follow the complete procedure to do after scrubbing read http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/How-I-did-facial-at-home. For Some suggestions for the face packs are given below