|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
As the weather changes our skin adapt itself to the environment so fast that effects of weather can be felt on skin. Oil pigmentation during summers to dryness during winters are such effects on the skin. To reduce these effects we do many treatments with our skin. But few natural treatments could bring back your skin alive. Here are 10 beauty tips which can nourish your skin and keep it healthy:
1. Intake of 8-10 glasses of water daily- Taking 8-10 glasses of water daily could not only moisturizes your skin but also keeps you healthy with a natural glow. As water is also good for digestion so it keeps the your stomach clean and almost free from every disease. Water is also a good treatment to Acne problems.
2. Wash your face twice or thrice a day- Washing your face twice or thrice daily could make you look refreshing and free from acne problems.
3. Enough Sleep- Taking sleep of 8-10 hours of sleep daily could keep your face look glowing and you remain always healthy. Enough sleep is always essential for metabolic activity and for our proper brain functioning.
4. Healthy Diet- Eating too much could lead to obesity, but eating healthy food in right proportion could make you healthy. Fruits are the essential sources of all vitamins and minerals. Other food stuffs like nuts, pulses, etc are extra additives to your beauty. So to be beautiful be healthy.
5. Regular Workout- Exercising regularly could keep you healthy as well as it cleans your skin automatically. Regular exercise could release sweat which excretes waste from your body and regulate intake of oxygen. Exercise also makes you active all day.
6. Safeguard your lips-Lips are the most beautiful part of your face. But to maintain their softness taking its care is very essential. Apply Lip gel or Lip balm every time or while you sleep at night.
7. Exfoliation of skin: Your skin bears too much stress daily. It resists heat, dirt, pollution, etc. So, a proper attention to it is equally important. Exfoliation helps replenishment of required oils of the body and also helps in removal of dead and dry skin cells of face. Its essential to exfoliate twice a week.
8. Don't Step outside Without Sun Protection: Skin is too sensitive to Sun's UV rays so, its better to be protective before stepping outside. So, applying a proper sunscreen is very essential whether it is winters or summers.
9. Maintain the Moisture Level- Every type of skin whether its rough, oily or general needs moisturization. Moisture content should be maintained in the skin and for it use a proper moisturiser daily. Specially in winters moisturize your skin twice daily after washing your face with water.
10. Apply Natural Mask- Applying a skin soothing natural mask is very essential in every season. Make sure that your mask must contain the essential source of vitamin E. The best option for it is Aloe Vera. Extract gel from its leaves and you could apply directly on to your skin or you can use it as a face pack or face mask.
Some good tips here but I wouldn't recommend you wash your face more than twice a day! You will dry your skin out, which in turn will cause your skin to produce more oils to maintain a natural balance which will lead to oilier skin and further acne breakouts! When you do wash your face, only use a cleanser once a day in the evening to remove make-up, dirt, oils and grime you have picked up during the day. In the morning you only need to use warm water as you're only washing off any products you put on the might before and the oils accumulated whilst you sleep - this does not call for a full on facial cleanser!
Some supplements like Biotin and silica are really very beneficial for the skin. I am taking them myself and can already see visible results
Great post, very interesting and thanks for sharing so many helpful tips. I personally believe that drinking lots of water and drinking lots of fresh fruit juices are very helpful for the skin.
Great tips, thanks for sharing. Sunscreen is especially important, thanks for reminding everyone not to go out in the sun without it!
Really good tips. I totally agree with you that Drinking plenty of water is good for health as well as for skin. But i have a confusion some says that we should drink 8 to 10 glass of water per day and some says drinking to much water can cause dryness.
by joanym8 years ago
Hi,Look after your skin especially in winter drink plenty of water.And a good skincare regime, cleanse, tone, moisturize, get good Facial oil for an instant boost, good eye cream,If you just do the basics you will...
by Ashantina7 years ago
What are your beauty tips for great skin?
by Laura Schneider6 years ago
What are some makeup tips for women with paper-white skin who want to stay that way?I go straight from Snow White to Cancer Red in a heartbeat, so I live under sunscreen and hats and umbrellas all the time in the...
by Stephanie4 years ago
What negative effects can not drinking water daily have on the human body?We all know that drinking water can have positive effects on the human body... but what about those who never drink water and drink mostly things...
by Kmadhav7 years ago
I started a GYM for exercise from the last three weeks. I want to loose weight . So dear hubbers give some your valuable suggestions while doing exercise and for diets. What are the best exercises for ABS.
by Jackie Lynnley5 years ago
Do you have a beauty secret you wouldn't mind sharing with your friends?A great one in winter for dry chapped hands is to lather on vaseline, put on rubber gloves while doing some housework at least one-half hour and...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.