Do you think so called 'Modern Women' too much demanding.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)
  1. profile image0
    buddhaanalysisposted 9 years ago

First of all they have all freedom to choose a life as they want. And after they complaint about not having attention.

1. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Um, so you think having a partner who is autonomous means it is okay to ignore them?

That's .... weird.

1. profile image0
        buddhaanalysisposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Don't think that men and women relation is just couples.
        But i am saying all relations like sister,general friend like class mate or colleagues,daughter etc.

So male has to take care of all matter of ladies whether it is right or wrong?

2. Zelkiiro profile image87
    Zelkiiroposted 9 years ago

I don't think I've ever seen a more vague thread before. What exactly are you referring to as "too much demanding"?

3. profile image0

Women are unhappy nowdays and they expect every facility from men but don't want to be reliable.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image58
      MelissaBarrettposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Now, would this be all women or just the woman that you are currently fighting with?

1. profile image0

Actually i am from conservative family and i don't have choice to have girl friend but i have responsibility of my elder sisters though i am youngest.

Apart from this i have just read series of hub of user named female-traveller.
        First of all being foreigner she chased to live with poor south indian Kerala boy and blaming all of Indian men for being villian.

I have also seen many girls who get included in relation with wrong guy but after losing something want attention of descent guy/man but if they don't get attention then riot like nasty kids at home.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years ago

(Some to many) women are (have become) very self-righteous in general.

Then they wonder why guys don't like them (or are greatly irritated by them).

@ buddhaanalysis
    Poor, poor you: "i have responsibility of my elder sisters though i am youngest." sad
    How does this work? this concept of a younger sibling, (male, I presume,) being responsible for older female siblings is completely baffling to western culture.
    ...completely and utterly.
    I hope you will explain the problems you are having, looking after your elder sisters.
    ( For me, this is the most interesting aspect of your issue.)

1. profile image0

Yes!!

2. profile image0

Yes madam,

There is too much hard life in India as far as personal space is considered.
      Indians want to call them modern and traditional at same time but they don't want to leave comfort zone.

Ladies in India is taking advantage of modern life style, They have boy friends and secret affairs but at home they show up like they are girls of 18th century.

Brother has to see everything towards sisters. It does not matter the age of brother. Otherwise Questions are raised regarding masculinity of man. And girls are taking advantage of this culture being dram queen.

So no personal life left for brothers here.

In western countries parents kick out their 21 year old offspring but here it is life long duty to see after sisters otherwise it is seen as  selffish stigma .

1. profile image0

Actually now days girls have all freedom and they are more successful and earning more than boys but in addition boys have to take care of their sisters. Again no space for self and again loss in career for males here.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
          Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Warning! Ignorant advice of a Westerner:

You really should must take care of your own affairs and let them take care of theirs. If its anyones's responsibility it is your parents...maybe even your mother's!!!  It is not fair to the men who would like to start a family!

And yes, after age 21, every person in America is responsible for themselves. For example, my brothers do not take care of me. I am the oldest of three brothers and I get irritated when any of them act power-trippy over me. However, we are happy to help each other whenever we can. We try very hard to be self sufficient and independent so as not to be a burden on each other or our parents. Many of our parents' generation of also quite self-sufficient well into their nineties. After all, when their children turned 21 they were free to save for the future!

You men need to free yourselves. Time for a revolution. Especially, if the girls do not appreciate it, but instead take advantage of it. Let Gandhi be your example for a peaceful revolution and use logic to convince the older people of the need to change.
          Good Luck.

PS  Keep us entertained regarding your revolution, okay?
          (Maybe you could write a movie script about this issue!! We Americans adore movies that take place in India!)

1. profile image0

Thank you madam,
            I wanted some advice from good person like you.

It will very helpful for me.
            I take care of my personal matter and career now.

I would like to follow in hub pages, so in future i can take little advice from you.

Thank you very much.

5. profile image0

Actually my hubs are not rated good. so i don't write more.

i can provide data so you can write hub on this issue.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Great! I hope you will keep us posted!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)