jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

To the men- Do you prefer women in dresses or pants?

1. sandwichmom profile image54
    sandwichmomposted 8 years ago

To the men- Do you prefer women in dresses or pants?

2. profile image47
    shefaliveposted 8 years ago

Prefer women in pants because they look extremely confident, beautiful and command authority. Atleast i prefer them to be so.

3. Chris_S profile image57
    Chris_Sposted 8 years ago

I prefer women in pants. Might seem odd but I like the way pants fit the female form. I find it to be very sexy when a woman wears nice flare-leg pants that graze the floor over some killer stiletto heels with a pointy toe peeking out from underneath the hem. It just does something for me. I think a shorter fitted skirt is more powerful and exudes a little more confidence but ultimately you will be most confident wearing what you're most comfirtable in. As a man who wears womens clothing exclusively, I know I'm actually more confident wearing womens clothing than I ever would be wearing mens clothing. Wear what you feel good in!

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

It depends on the woman and the particular dress or pair of pants.  BTW, some categories separate from dresses to add are skirts and gowns.  I like to see the same women in all four so that I can get a better idea of their attributes before ranking them on the 1-10 scale.  After all, that's what this is about, right?

Pants, skirts, gowns can frame the "buttockal area", as Jay Leno would say, to advantage.  Dresses, as long as they are not those atrocious long dresses, and short skirts, and sometimes gowns, can display the legs to advantage.  Dresses, gowns, and tops for skirts can display, again thanks to Jay for the terminology, the "bosomal area" to advantage.

But the real answer, I think that men prefer them in bikinis, thongs, underwear, lingerie, or nothing.  (Assuming they are on the high end of the 1-10 scale -- otherwise ponchos or mu-mus.)

1. Laura Schneider profile image92
      Laura Schneiderposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Still laughing over your parting paragraph and especially your last sentence "otherwise ponchos or mu-mus." I protest at "atrocious" long dresses, though: I've seen bad, but I've also seen & worn the other kind, that hug every curve, catch every

5. profile image47
    Dekeposted 8 years ago

It depends on what their doing, example, I don't think a dress would be a good idea driving a lawn tractor or outdoor paint of the house on any latter.
    I prefer dresses