jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to Wear Clothes to Make you Look Slimmer

1. Research Analyst profile image83
    Research Analystposted 8 years ago

How to Wear Clothes to Make you Look Slimmer

2. slugo12 profile image54
    slugo12posted 8 years ago

I think a great belt is key to create a slim waist.  For example, a thin belt tied around your waist will accentuate curves and make you look slimmer.

3. Stay Beautiful profile image53
    Stay Beautifulposted 8 years ago

This depends on your body shape if you have a heavy bust instead of covering them with turtle neck choose a lower or v neck cut top so you don't look so matronly black is a great colour then pick a vibrant necklace to draw attention away from your mid section. avoid acid wash jeans choose black or dark blue denim. An A line skirt can work wonders in disguising larger thighs. A cute cardigan can also disguise larger arms. The key is confidence and accessories. Instead of choosing patters choose fabric texture layering and accessories this way the eye is drawn to colour so if you want people to look at your neck wear a vibrant necklace, or waist wear a cute patent belt etc..
    for more advice don't hesitate to contact me
    Stay beautiful

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

If you are slim, clothes will make you look slim.  If you are fat, yes, your butt will look big in whatever you wear.

5. profile image51
    Tom Hampsteadposted 8 years ago

Well....... It all depends on what is under the coat or under the external clothes doesn't it?  I have heard from my wife that having one Weetbix for breakfast with some milk is a good start.  Then have some celery and some lettuce for lunch.  (You have to be good and not change this routine too much to that point.  Now for dinner you get someone to take you out to a good restaraunt and have one course of a nice piece of grilled barramundi soothed through your system by a bottle of Cav-Sav.

After three weeks you won't be worried about not looking shapely because it will all have happened by magic!