jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What makeup line can you not live without??

1. MAKEUP_MAVEN profile image52
    MAKEUP_MAVENposted 8 years ago

What makeup line can you not live without??

What if your favourite makeup line was cancelled?...what would you do?...are you loyal to a specific company?  I know I couldn't live without MAC, they just have too many unique and high quality products for such a great price....couldn't live without em!

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I use a variety of different cosmetic brands, but I can't live with out my Max Factor (Liquid Foundation). They changed my favourite shade last year here in Australia when they changed the packaging.  I could no longer buy it anywhere local.  But a quick Google search solved the problem.  I ended up buying it in bulk from an eBay seller...So I have enough to last me a good while now... But I don't know what I'll end up doing when it runs out!

3. UniqueBeauty profile image56
    UniqueBeautyposted 7 years ago

I love Maybelline. Their foundation, mascara... love it!!!!

4. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 7 years ago

how about.. baby i love you, i just messed up, you know you drive me crazy.   smile
    or how about the make up line under the eye.. where the eyelashes are smallest.

Makeup is a false confidence. true confidence comes from inside a person, it is a gift of god. No woman with true confidence wears makeup. Many sucessful women wear makeup. The woman who has god in her heart, doesn't need makeup. Makeup has it history in raw ores, leeches, harmful chemicals, it was only until max factor in 1960 that makeup started to be health conscious, and then there was animal testing...traces of eyeliner can be found in the blood.

working