jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i have light skin and i'm constantly trying to layout and make myself darker, ho

1. profile image47
    peace, kaiposted 8 years ago

i have light skin and i'm constantly trying to layout and make myself darker, how can i make myself

look tanner with makeup?

2. northweststarr profile image77
    northweststarrposted 8 years ago

It's called bronzer.  You'll need a good makeup brush, wet foundation just a little darker than your skin, and bronzer that's not so dark it'll look orange on you.  Loose powder is your best bet.

3. Neelam12 profile image53
    Neelam12posted 8 years ago

noo dont use make up ..make up will damage your beautiful skinn.. i dont think you should get tanner because you are a one of a kind and you dont wanna change that trust me i swim alot and i have gotten tan but once i was not tan and ii wishh i nnever got tan becasue i miss my old white skin and truat me you will to .. u should check out my  blogs i signed up to day and have 2 blogs so ffar yoyr welcome and thanks

4. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Try a fake tanning lotion - you can build up your tan gradually, the more often you apply it the more darker the tan you'll get. You can still use a bronzing powder or cream over the top for an even more tanned affect.

working