jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Wavy Hair

1. HubPages profile image
    HubPagesposted 7 years ago

Wavy Hair

2. Robz105 profile image71
    Robz105posted 7 years ago

Personally I have wavy curls, as seen above in the photos. What I do to "tame" my hair is listed below:  1. Only shampoo  I use only shampoo, either Herbal Essences, or Garnier Fructis, and I personally do not use conditioner. I find when I use... read more

3. profile image48
    hmveilleuxposted 7 years ago
  4. schoolgirlforreal profile image82
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

Let's take a poll on what is your favorite hair type. Let's explore different hair types and what kind we'd like to have. read more

5. ParadiseForever profile image61
    ParadiseForeverposted 7 years ago

Whether it is wavy Hair or Curly Hair, one has to maintain them and take care in a healthy way. Healthy Hair is my choice. Do drop into my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/HAIRHEALTHY-HAI … RE-OF-HAIR for more reading.

6. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Wavy or not good hair is heathy, strong, your crowning glory . All well  cared and conditioned  hair is managable and stylable.
    Its important to take good care of your hair, too much straightening, bleaching,colouring destroys the health of the hair.  Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!!

7. elayne001 profile image82
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

Some prefer straight hair, some wavy hair. What do you prefer? Reasons they are both good or bad. read more

8. yvonnie ametin profile image73
    yvonnie ametinposted 7 years ago

Having a head of curly locks rocks!    I have had more than one hair dresser tell me that most women, that come into their hair salon, want hair they do not have.  I suppose it was appropriate information to relay to me, because I was in the salon... read more

9. profile image54
    namsrawalposted 7 years ago

My hair are really wavy and they have lot of frizz. I think it's best to tie your hair for sometime after washing and combing and then they become more manageable. It's the best way when you don't want to use any chemicals

10. samanthaholloway profile image82
    samanthahollowayposted 7 years ago

Wavy hair is more delicate than straight hair and more easily damaged-- curly hair is even more delicate still.
    Most shampoos are too harsh for wavy hair, and will dry it out, give it split ends and leave it crackly and damaged.
    Styling tools... read more

working