jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there anything that truly gets rid of or atleast reduces the appearance of st

1. lilmami10984 profile image54
    lilmami10984posted 7 years ago

Is there anything that truly gets rid of or atleast reduces the appearance of stretch marks??

Not including laser surgery.

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Cocoa butter-based creams and lotions have always worked well for me to get stretch marks back to natural-colored and lighten scars...at least, it worked great after I had my first baby, and so far I've been using it every day with the second (five months along) and it's done very well in keeping my skin moist enough that nothing new is showing up. Sadly, I don't think there is anything that can completely get rid of them short of surgery.

3. lilmami10984 profile image54
    lilmami10984posted 7 years ago

Thx Wychic, I used coca butter with Shea during my first pregnancy and it worked great!! Unfortunantly, it didn't help with my second pregnancy or my third, so I've given up on the cocoa butter.  I did hear there's a new Mederma cream thats suppose to work better then the others for stretch marks but I'm a little skeptical.

4. profile image47
    missmelindajposted 7 years ago

yes this product works wonders, I use it for my stretch marks and it works
         mhlnk.com/3A1A17E1

copy the link to your browser

5. backendbuddy profile image61
    backendbuddyposted 7 years ago

Yes, there are lots of natural remedies. I recommend you to use Bio Oil, it comes with latest PurCellin oil from ducks and has all other natural ingredients. It will take time like weeks for your stretch mark to disappear. But it will work. No side effect.

working