jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why do women need so many advise books, magazines etc. to help them live their l

1. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

why do women need so many advise books, magazines etc. to help them live their lives ?

between beauty aids, literature etc., it almost seems women can't survive on their own. i know this isn't the case so why are these things so popular?

2. profile image0
    PopcornMovieeposted 7 years ago

Women and girls both rely on these alot; I myself rely on these to help me get through the day. It's either because they think that there are lots of tips to help them do this or that better. It's not to help them live their lives; it's simply to help them with what they need and it makes their confidence or self-esteem go up because there's something new and exciting about them. Especially, because women look for ways to feel younger, new makeup products that make you look younger, and for teens, making that certain guy want you etc.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i didn't realize the question would come out seeming like that. sorry about the stereotype. what i was trying to ask is there really a need for so many magazines etc. dedicated to women? and why do so many women use them. (not all by a long shot)

4. profile image45
    sophia753posted 7 years ago

women like to make themselve more beautiful and confident .so that need to know the trend of the fashion .so of course need advise books

Closed to reply

working