jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Tattoos...What are your thoughts on them?

1. Amber C profile image50
    Amber Cposted 7 years ago

Tattoos...What are your thoughts on them?

I personally have no problem with some tattoos.  I actually have a couple myself, they are tasteful and I am able to cover them if I need to.  There is nothing wrong with beautiful and meaningful tattoos but I do not like the idea of just putting something on your body if you can.  My parents and my monster-n-law HATE them...so tell me what you think about body pictures?

2. profile image44
    markhank09posted 7 years ago

I love tattos ! Its all about your wish mate

3. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I know a lot of people that wish they would haver had them put on their bodies both male and female.And further more it is a dishornor to God's creation of the human body.To put holes in the body or misuse it in any way is the same as if you bought me a car all I did was cut the tires,break the windows,and slash up the seats.Same thing..........disrespect for the gift.

4. omcj1234 profile image55
    omcj1234posted 7 years ago

Too risky for me. I'll take the rub on ones. Their gone in a day.

5. Petstrel profile image62
    Petstrelposted 7 years ago

Tattoos make sense if you get them because they have some special meaning for you. Getting a tattoo just because your friend did, is a stupid reason, especially if you have no idea what kind of an image you want.

Also, don't tattoo your girlfriend/boyfriend name to your body, even you are already together for whole 2 months and love each other like crazy.

6. Road Trip Amy profile image60
    Road Trip Amyposted 7 years ago

I'm too much of a baby about pain to ever consider a tattoo.  I'm also terribly indecisive and would never be able to select something that I'd want to have on my body forever.  I don't love them on other people either, especially if they're large and obtrusive.  I don't mind small & meaningful ones that are easily hidden when the need arises.

7. jdomingo profile image60
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

I love tattoos.  I have a few and want a few more to be honest.  All of mine mean something special to me and none have been done out of idiocy...well except for maybe one...but only I can see that one either way I enjoy them and the more pain the better.

8. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

i really have nothing against them except when one puts too much on the body

9. LensMan999 profile image54
    LensMan999posted 7 years ago

Tattooing is the easiest step that teenagers usually opt to become trendy. The new generation gets tattooing done on arms, neck, shoulder, forehead and even on tongue!  The hottest news from Hollywood is that superstar Angelina Jolie tattooed on her... read more

working