jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are Avon products better than other brands?

1. retellect profile image74
    retellectposted 7 years ago

Are Avon products better than other brands?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image62
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

I think they are. Of course I am biased because I show and sell and share the opportunity.  A myth that is spreading and I may make a hub of all the myths that are about AVON, is they test on animals.  They do NOT and will not have any sub companies/research facilites etc they have do any either.

3. profile image0
    Listerinoposted 7 years ago

I used to be an avon lady and I buy avon products whenever I get the chance. I think that there are some great products that they sell, and the prices are good. Problem with Avon products is the sizes. Especially when you're buying from a magazine sometimes it's hard to picture the size but most of their items are in very small bottles meaning you have to buy from them more often.
    Are they worth it?
    Well... Makeup yes and perfume yes. Not so much their body lotions and bath products.

4. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

It's very individual. For someone Avon can be the best, for other person can be the worst. I use a few products of Avon and they suit me very good.

5. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

Most of the Avon products that I have used have been excellent in quality and performance. But it is a completely personal perspective. It can vary from individual to individual.

6. Wendy Sells Avon profile image52
    Wendy Sells Avonposted 7 years ago

Well, like the others here, I am an "Avon Lady". I agree however that it is subject to personal opinion. Over all that I have had very few returns and the returns I have gotten have been due to lack of payment. I highly recommend out Anew line of products, and I also LOVE the bubble bath. Over all I enjoy the products...and I think anyone would.

I will tell you that statistically, we are the #1 direct seller in the U.S. and we are in over 100 countries. There are approximately 6 MILLION Avon Representatives, we are a 10 BILLION dollar company and annually as a group we make 4.5 BILLION in earnings. So yes, I'd say we're better. Also we are 5x BIGGER than Mary Kay. smile

working