What is the best way of getting rid of a tattooed eyeliner?

1. profile image48
    Lollie2posted 7 years ago

What is the best way of getting rid of a tattooed eyeliner?

What is the best way of getting rid of a tattooed eyeliner? Or will it fade a lot? I had mine done, but the eyeliner of my one eye is farther away from my eye than the other.

2. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I realy dont know the answer to this question but at a guess (and given that tatoos are a permanent thing.).once you got them thats it for life....unless you get lazer treatment to remove them which I wouldnt think is possible near the eye...Maybe you really should have thought about this more before having it done.

3. profile image61
    westyjamesposted 7 years ago

Hi, I used to do cosmetic tattooing years ago. What I have had done is  eyeliner, eyebrows & lip liner. A friend of mine had her eyeliner done in Vegas. From what I've learned is that there are a couple of different procedures (my opinion). The procedure that I have learned & had done has lasted years so far (approx. 20 yrs.) & the one she had done faded within 2 yrs., so yours might end up fading. Otherwise it will just change with age (gravity).
    Kat Von D makes 2 cosmetic products that are meant specifically for covering tattoos. There is a tattoo concealer for bigger tattoos & a tattoo eraser pencil for smaller tattoo coverage ( I think the pencil would help you for such a small area). I found them both at www.Sephora.com. I have no personal experience with either, but there are reviews on them at the site to help you decide if it's a good product for you. I hope this info will help you. Westyjames.

working